Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Please don't spew your BS on my takes unless I make such posts. Thanks.

If you look at betting odds which some of you for some inexplicable reasons love(not sure some of you know how those work) Argentina, Spain, England and France aren't far apart in those odds.

National Team football in general tend to be much slower and conservative too. Club football and the Champions League is IMO twice the competition simply because the overall level and pace and intensity is much higher.

It might suit him too because the intensity is much lower.

OG's risked a lot with being against PSG, he got one of the biggest W's which ive ever seen so it should be allowed for him to write what he wants ��

BarcaOG

Banned
I'm saying he has to make the eliminations respectable. He scored 2 against a very strong Pool side, and scored 2 v PSG last season. Those are respectable eliminations on a personal level.

The other losses are not respectable on a personal level. On a team level, one player can only do so much. Even the young and hungry Mbappe keeps getting dunked on team wise (5 straight CL chokes) even though he himself is good in majority of those losses.

i dont want to relitigate those eliminations but i completely disagree that messi himself looked 'good' in them. but lets leave it at tht

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I'm saying he has to make the eliminations respectable. He scored 2 against a very strong Pool side, and scored 2 v PSG last season. Those are respectable eliminations on a personal level.

The other losses are not respectable on a personal level. On a team level, one player can only do so much. Even the young and hungry Mbappe keeps getting dunked on team wise (5 straight CL chokes) even though he himself is good in majority of those losses.

Mbappe had his fault in eliminations but this year he has no fault, guy was caring PSG whole season.

KingLeo10

Joining up with Neymar is also one of the worst things he's done. I love prime MSN (they had an unbeatable peak), but the trio of Neymar, Suarez, and Messi brought out the worst in each other while RM had a golfer scoring goals in CL finals for fun (Bale) and a forward who is seemingly ageless (Benzema).

What Messi needed more than a great team was a great manager IMO (after seeing how the PSG season unfolded). A Pep or Klopp type...problem is he is too old for those teams now

KingLeo10

i dont want to relitigate those eliminations but i completely disagree that messi himself looked 'good' in them. but lets leave it at tht

Come on, you give CR7 all the leeway with his Juve exits. Especially the Ajax one where he actually scored. That's what I mean.

BarcaOG

Banned
Joining up with Neymar is also one of the worst things he's done. I love prime MSN (they had an unbeatable peak), but the trio of Neymar, Suarez, and Messi brought out the worst in each other while RM had a golfer scoring goals in CL finals for fun (Bale) and a forward who is seemingly ageless (Benzema).

What Messi needed more than a great team was a great manager IMO (after seeing how the PSG season unfolded). A Pep or Klopp type...problem is he is too old for those teams now

yep neymar at psg just got complacent, totally eliminated himself from the conversation about elites. just the kind of laid back careless attitude messi should have avoided at all costs

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
OG's risked a lot with being against PSG, he got one of the biggest W's which ive ever seen so it should be allowed for him to write what he wants ��

Was he going to die? :lol:

It's a football forum. Jeez. Might be bigger than life for you but I'm not sure it's the same for most people around here.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Ney wanted to play with Messi again :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
can we talk about just how much of a loser al-khaleifi is? like wow

he got stuck with absent neymar and messi and despite offering mbappe the world hes going on a free :lol:

mans at the end of a historic L

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Was he going to die? :lol:

It's a football forum. Jeez. Might be bigger than life for you but I'm not sure it's the same for most people around here.

You are underrating it. OG took an impossible bet. Im not joking, 99,9% of the forum members would have rather left the forum instead of taking such a huge risk, i still have goosebump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans