Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

Could be blessing in disguise for him. He is going to have to accept his new role. He is not focal point anymore but more one of 11 than ever before.

I will sound like the biggest hater, but Messi doesn't look like a guy who wants a secondary role.
All his life he was either a GOAT or the 2nd best player in every season.

He never wanted to rest, never miss matches.
Some thought that he just loves to play, but in reality, he is as egoistic as CR7, but only in a quiter way.
He wants to score 1000 goals and break all the records in terms of CLs, trophies, goals and Ballon D Ors.

Whenever he was benched in his career, he was angry.
Whenever he didn't like a coach or a president, he was angry.

He really gives "little dictator vibes" who does what he wants on and off the field and not vibes of a guy who is willing to change, adopt and be a secondary player.

I wouldn't be surprised if he'll want to leave in a few Months, but the problem is: the owner won't let him due to an image and he wants Messi to stay even if he'll play bad or be sad, since they need ambassadors and famous players.

I can see a new soap opera:
1) team plays bad
Messi wants to play.
A coach wants to sub him.
A president wants to make Messi happy.
What to do?

2) Messi is old and tired.
Messi wants to play every minute of every match.
A coach needs to rest him to protect him.
Messi is angry.
President is not happy.
What to do?

My prediction: Psg, Messi, a coach and a president will create a good soap opera in upcoming Months, something never seen at Barca because everyone were doing what Messi wanted and the whole team was built around him.

This opera will be more fun than :puig:'s social media adventure.

KingLeo10

I will sound like the biggest hater, but Messi doesn't look like a guy who wants a secondary role.

Some thought that he just loves to play, but in reality, he is as egoistic as CR7, but only in a quiter way.
He wants to score 1000 goals and break all the records in terms of CLs, trophies, goals and Ballon D Ors.

He really gives "little dictator vibes" who does what he wants on and off the field and not vibes of a guy who is willing to change, adopt and be a secondary player.

I wouldn't be surprised if he'll want to leave in a few Months, but the problem is: the owner won't let him due to an image and he wants Messi to stay even if he'll play bad or be sad, since they need ambassadors and famous players.

1) team plays bad
Messi wants to play.
What to do?

Messi is angry.
President is not happy.
What to do.

My prediction: Psg, Messi, a coach and a president will create a good soap opera in upcoming Months, something never seen at Barca because everyone were doing what Messi wanted and the whole team was built around him.

Aren't you the guy who wanted Pedro to start over Neymar in 14/15?

I would stop making these essays after being THAT wrong.

Messigician

1) team plays bad
Messi wants to play.
What to do?

Messi is angry.
President is not happy.
What to do?

Maybe but I think they'll click

It's pretty hard to mess up a MNM frontline

Raketa10

I seriously can't understand his reaction for being subbed off in 75th minute. They have 5 matches in 14 days and he is 34. That's just dumb from him. In addition to that if he had problem with Poch he should have talked with him behind the closed doors.

soul24rage

1) team plays bad
Messi wants to play.
What to do?

Messi is angry.
President is not happy.
What to do?

Think if he wanted to do all, he would have taken the penalty today.

Horatio

You're welcome
I will enjoy this opera as well, but at same time I know that it eventually Messi will work in PSG. They're likely winning Ligue 1 and he will have had his goals and assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans