Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnidrologist

No, seriously. I remember this Messi saving energy for this and that for years, while it never actually manifested in form of full blown not-saving-energy-Messy in any visible form. I've long ago used to take his performances at face value. What he does on the field on particular day is what his current form allows him to. Period.

Messigician

When Barto speaks the world listens

Josep Maria Bartomeu (former Bar?a President): "The economic situation is not so serious as it is said from the club,In reality it is a situation caused by COVID-19." [sport]

More to come soon

Messigician

🎙️| Josep Bartomeu (Former Barcelona president)

🗣️: "This month of October has been a year since we resigned as Board of Directors. And although we would like to be more anonymous, we have made a statement because there are things that are false"

🗣️: "Bad management? I know it is a phrase that runs but it has been very serious and responsible, rigorous, with a project and a strategic plan that was set especially in 2015."

Messigician

🗣️: " The management of Laporta and his board has been a disaster so far"

Zidane82

Zlatan Ibrahimović: ?Messi did not compete with Cristiano Ronaldo for the Ballon d'Or, he did it against Florentino P?rez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans