Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morten

Liverpool can't be too displeased with a 2-2, they are living on the edge here, and only 1 point behind the title race would still be on.

KingLeo10

Our midfield has always been workman like. One of our biggest strengths. Part of the reason why we win so many loose balls and 50 50s in the middle of the park. It's not sexy but it's efficient

You also haven't encountered a monstrous midfield often in the last 4-5 years. I would say only RM 17/18 and that was a Modric - Kroos - Casemiro on the wane already.

Against a midfield like that and especially some of Barca's best midfields, it would be very hard to establish tempo.

stb_1

Insane level.

I hope Man United give Ten Hag everything he asks for, would like to see him with a quality team in the same league as these two.

serghei

You also haven't encountered a monstrous midfield often in the last 4-5 years. I would say only RM 17/18 and that was a Modric - Kroos - Casemiro on the wane already.

Against a midfield like that and especially some of Barca's best midfields, it would be very hard to establish tempo.

They can't establish tempo even against this City midfield.

Temptation

Is there any monstrous midfield these days?

I mean we have played all big teams in England and Europe.

Bayer had Thiago Kimmich Goretzka

Home of Barca Fans