Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Laplacian

I always operate under the belief that after a certain age, technique cannot be significantly improved and that age is during your developmental years in youth football. The idea that Lukaku turned into a different player was something hard to believe, looks like I was right. Level of competition matters.

utility73

Penalty is 70% goal. Red card is like one goal itself and 70% goal. Soo why too harsh.

I would understand if he saved the goal with hand but it went from his knee to hand.

The (expected goal) value of a red card depends on the time given and off course the relative strengths of the teams.

At half time a red is, on average, not worth as much as a full goal with those two opponents, though still huge.

Besides that, I am with serghei that the penalty should tend to be harsher than what has been prevented by the foul play.

Last edited:

Mateka

Liverpool's best days are behind them. They're still good but nothing like 18/19 or even 19/20.

I hope you are right. Can they keep up the tempo of their press? They did one season and won PL. Are they hungry enough to run into the ground again?

Total-Football

Anfield pitch is amongst the smallest in the premier league. Games there are always congested and tight and physical because of this.

Morten

I hope you are right. Can they keep up the tempo of their press? They did one season and won PL. Are they hungry enough to run into the ground again?

They did it for two seasons straight, just because they didnt win the other one doesnt mean they weren't great.

Mateka

I always operate under the belief that after a certain age, technique cannot be significantly improved and that age is during your developmental years in youth football. The idea that Lukaku turned into a different player was something hard to believe, looks like I was right. Level of competition matters.

That rules out a new coach, changing your position, and getting another level from you. I think that is possible.

Xaviniesta

mane and firmino are finished,or are back to their pre-salah levels

klopp will leave and join us if their owners don't invest in a star forward

Home of Barca Fans