6 - Gavi

Temptation

Gavi looks like one of them pretty boy psychopaths. Gives me Patrick Bateman vibes.

Nah, he doesn't look nearly cold enough to be a psychopath. I think it's the grit in his playing style that's giving you that impression. Psychopaths tend to have a more charming personality on the outside.

He looks like a decent lil young guy. Better looking than the other Barca youngsters(low bar lol!) but hardly some bonafide prettyboi.

KingLeo10

"Sir Alex is the only European champion in the country. I have to prove what"

"Pressure? You can not put pressure on me. No chance. No chance"

Loved how his first Chelsea side completely destroyed the PL (to the level which City do now).

Temptation

"Sir Alex is the only European champion in the country. I have to prove what"

"Pressure? You can not put pressure on me. No chance. No chance"

Loved how his first Chelsea side completely destroyed the PL (to the level which City do now).

The guy took the PL by storm and became everyone's favourite.

Absolute box office and one of the best interviewees on the planet.

Although some people call him a sociopath, you can't deny the charisma. The guy even pulls off the most narcissistic quotes somehow. Football needs more of these characters! :lol:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
The amount of comments I've seen on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc about Pablo Torre being way above Gavi makes me cringe at disbelief. Legit where do they judge that from? His low division highlights? Because with Barcas first team he has shown nowhere near Gavi and that's the only videos people should judge him from. Gavi >>>>>>>>> Pablo Torre

Iniesta Ultra

The amount of comments I've seen on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc about Pablo Torre being way above Gavi makes me cringe at disbelief. Legit where do they judge that from? His low division highlights? Because with Barcas first team he has shown nowhere near Gavi and that's the only videos people should judge him from. Gavi >>>>>>>>> Pablo Torre

bless your heart

Horatio

You're welcome
Our terrier says not today. This boy is like a adrenaline injection.

I am not usually wrong, but glad it was the case today. Well deserved for Spain. Too bad LE was a bit of a pussy and did not let Pedri and Gavi play sooner. Spain was way too passive without them. 100% buildup 0% attack.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans