World Cup 2022

KingLeo10

Argentina and France have produced most probably the best final in WC history and definitely the best KO games in the last 2 WCs.

4-3 and 3-3(4-2)

Insane...

soul24rage

Unbelievable. I'm living the last 18 hours with the single thought "MESSI DID IT! HE'S THE KING!"

After the multiple heartbreaks in 2014, 2015 and 2016, and still supporting the man in the most toughest moments, the people who remained loyal to Messi throughout this time deserves this moment.

FinBarcelonafan

After the multiple heartbreaks in 2014, 2015 and 2016, and still supporting the man in the most toughest moments, the people who remained loyal to Messi throughout this time deserves this moment.

Exactly. It was heartbreaking to watch those and then he retired from the national team. Truly terrible times.. but it was all worth it. Heck, Copa was enough for me because at least his national team career wasn't total bust.

Exactly. It was heartbreaking to watch those and then he retired from the national team. Truly terrible times.. but it was all worth it. Heck, Copa was enough for me because at least his national team career wasn't total bust.

Yesterday I kept wondering if he never reversed his decision of retiring from NT, even after a disappointing performance in 2018 WC and 2019 Copa America, the possibility of that scared me. Thank God he decided to push on and try one last time, they should make a movie or documentary about his and Argentina redemption.

Also, I will be forever grateful to Di Maria for scoring that crucial goal in Copa America final, that took the world off one of Messi's shoulders, and yesterday the other shoulder was relieved as well. He also deserves praise for the performance in Finalissima against Italy, which greatly boosted Argentina's morale. He deserved his happy ending as much as Messi, imagine if they won UCL together one day to complete the circle.

Last edited:

eaman

I remember messi a few years ago after a copa loss to Brazil I think that he has no intention of retiring from international football and that he sees this team is going places. He said it was a great squad with great potential or something along those lines. How right he was

Messigician

Yesterday I kept wondering if he never reversed his decision of retiring from NT, even after a disappointing performance in 2018 WC and 2019 Copa America, the possibility of that scared me. Thank God he decided to push on and try one last time, they should make a movie or documentary about his and Argentina redemption.

Also, I will be forever grateful to Di Maria for scoring that crucial goal in Copa America final, that took the world off one of Messi's shoulders, and yesterday the other shoulder was relieved as well. He also deserves praise for the performance in Finalissima against Italy, which greatly boosted Argentina's morale. He deserved his happy ending as much as Messi, imagine if they won UCL together to complete the circle.

Dude dimaria is at juventus

FinBarcelonafan

Also, I will be forever grateful to Di Maria for scoring that crucial goal in Copa America final, that took the world off one of Messi's shoulders, and yesterday the other shoulder was relieved as well. He also deserves praise for the performance in Finalissima against Italy, which greatly boosted Argentina's morale. He deserved his happy ending as much as Messi, imagine if they won UCL together to complete the circle.

He was filming documentary during the WC I believe. It will be epic.

Home of Barca Fans