Oscar Mingueza

JamDav1982

Valencia need money that is why they are trying to get rid of Gaya/Soler with year left asap.

Unlikely they accept any swap deal but Gaya wont go for 30m either be much lower would think.

Catta

15mil sounds like a fair deal, considering his contract situation and their financial situation.

ajnotkeith

When Xavi told Mingueza he wasn't in his plan and had to leave, he was surprised at his graciousness as he told Xavi 'I'm sorry for this year as I could have done better, I haven't been up to the task. Thank you for improving me' and accepted his exit elegantly. - MD

What a strange player. Koeman is the reason he had any kind of career at Barca and he trashed him after he left, but Xavi who barely gave him a single minute he is thankful to.

Horatio

You're welcome
When Xavi told Mingueza he wasn't in his plan and had to leave, he was surprised at his graciousness as he told Xavi 'I'm sorry for this year as I could have done better, I haven't been up to the task. Thank you for improving me' and accepted his exit elegantly. - MD

What a strange player. Koeman is the reason he had any kind of career at Barca and he trashed him after he left, but Xavi who barely gave him a single minute he is thankful to.

Catalan favorism dawg

Also Laporte made Koeman easy target to attack.

vuji_31

He is decently fast, could be okay backup option if we play with 3 CB, but concidering we have 3 deadweights at CB that will not leave this summer his selling is best option.

He is kind of player you want to have in team. Coming from your system, cheap and young. But we have Umtiti and Lenglet earning 25mil per season and Pique who will demand his 50mil euros.

Richard.H

I really liked him, and despite him not being very talented/Classic Barca tiki taka style, he played with a lot of heart. You need some guys like him in your team.

Porque

He is keeping the door open. 2/3 good years outside of Barcelona and he may find a way back. Probably his plan.

Messi983

I think the point here is he admitted he's not good enough to stay. Now if only some other players would do the same.

Messi983

Almost didn't recognize him, lol.

0dd8b464-b149-4381-a92b-95693cf5a949_16-9-aspect-ratio_50p_0.png

JamDav1982

Made up story to try and guilt trip other players and give some bizarre credit to Xavi who played him less and didnt show any improvement as a player.

vegitot

He probably thought Xavi will give him more chances than Koeman. But in the end, Xavi gives him even less. So he finally accepts his level.

Home of Barca Fans