Victor Osimhen

serghei

Lol. Osimhen is easily 100m+.

He'll easily be more expensive than a Portuguese Liga player such as Darwin Nunez.

Napoli were asking like 80m for Koulibaly. I doubt they'd be selling Osimhen for less than a huge sum.

serghei

Imo he'd go to United for their record signing fee. I'd bet on that. Something in the ballpark of 100-120m with addons is my guess.

serghei

He wasnt in summer and Darwin is on relatively small wage.

How do you come up with that? Napoli know very well they sit on a stellar talent and just don't sell if price is not met. Is he out of contract in 6 months that they need to sell him quickly?

I'm sure they fancy winning some serie A titles and maybe going far in CL with Osimhen being their best player by far.

malvolio

Lol. Osimhen is easily 100m+.

He'll easily be more expensive than a Portuguese Liga player such as Darwin Nunez.

Napoli were asking like 80m for Koulibaly. I doubt they'd be selling Osimhen for less than a huge sum.

Was kind of raw when he met us last season, but still bullied Pique and Garcia easily.

EPL bound for sure. Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Newcastle? all in need of a CF.

JamDav1982

How do you come up with that? Napoli know very well they sit on a stellar talent and just don't sell. Is he out of contract in 6 months that they need to sell him quickly?

What are you taking Lewas fee to be?

Oshimen is rated higher now than last season.

fergus90

Was kind of raw when he met us last season, but still bullied Pique and Garcia easily.

EPL bound for sure. Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Newcastle? all in need of a CF.

United does seem like a likely candidate. He’s a nightmare for centre backs.

serghei

Same.

He is Lukaku type of player.

United should sign Kane, and Osimhen coulc go to Chelsea.

Far more mobile and quick than Lukaku. More like a combination of Eto'o and Drogba for me, more like Drogba. Very high ceiling.

Home of Barca Fans