Martin Braithwaite

aragorn

Haven't been following Barca for a while.

Who is Martin Braithwaite and why is he here ?

-----------------------------------------------------
ok. checked it.
According to Forbes, he's our wealthiest player as he holds shares worth 250 million. Maybe he could loan the club some money so we can buy a decent forward?

Or Messi

Rassvet

Haven't been following Barca for a while.

Who is Martin Braithwaite and why is he here ?

-----------------------------------------------------
ok. checked it.
According to Forbes, he's our wealthiest player as he holds shares worth 250 million. Maybe he could loan the club some money so we can buy a decent forward ?

If you'd followed us more, you would know he's one of our key attackers for next season.

Jakabor

Hansa Cetinkaya Braithwaite?s agent ?All these stories are false and Jorge Mendes has no players at Barcelona. It's a waste of time because Martin plays for the biggest club in the world, he's happy and he was one of the best in the European Championship. He will continue at Barcelona ?.

Eat your heart out, belly-aching anti-GOATwaite twats.

JamDav1982

'One of best in Euros' for an attacking player that scored one goal that meant nothing and zero assists.

Top stuff.

Barca know he is shite for level required by club and should never kick a ball again so hopefully another can be hoodwinked into taking him on.

Rassvet

Hansa Cetinkaya Braithwaite?s agent ?All these stories are false and Jorge Mendes has no players at Barcelona. It's a waste of time because Martin plays for the biggest club in the world, he's happy and he was one of the best in the European Championship. He will continue at Barcelona ?.

Eat your heart out, belly-aching anti-GOATwaite twats.

siuuuuu Amazing News :dance:

Zidane82

'One of best in Euros' for an attacking player that scored one goal that meant nothing and zero assists.

Top stuff.

Barca know he is shite for level required by club and should never kick a ball again so hopefully another can be hoodwinked into taking him on.

Now I was probably his biggest critic BEFORE the Euros

He was outstanding in the Euros with mediocre players alongside him .. I was gobsmacked at how good he was .

MTL_Barca

Don't see him getting a lot of minutes but no suprise he wants to stay, everyone wants to stay :lol: Might leave in winter if he barely plays.

fergus90

I am sure he is kidding (?) As a Dane, I obviously follow the national team and I was appalled by Martin's performance, particularly in the semifinal.

I was gonna say that, vs England in the semi-final basically every attack broke down with him. Good old football fans though, disregard the last several years to be persuaded by a decent performance against Wales and Russia to form their new opinion.

ajnotkeith

We're going into August now and Braithwaite's future still isn't clear. Multiple reports from the last few weeks had indicated he was fine with leaving and had a lot of interest but now that seems to just be gas put out there by Laporta. I mean what absolute idiot Dof or CEO is sanctioning a 15m transfer for a 30-year-old Braithwaite on massive wages. Lol.

His performance in the Euros was average at best, he scored a goal to make it 4-0 in the 94th minute against a 10 man Wales, which pretty much typifies his performance for us over the past season. Rarely scores goals at all and when he does it is mostly at pointless moments/in blowouts/against much weaker teams, playing with some of the best players in the world may I add. For that reason I can't see why Wolves, West Ham or any PL team would want him especially at this age, and with his history in Middlesbrough. Maybe 5 years ago he was a better investment when he was playing decently for Toulouse.

The way his agent is refusing to work on a move for him despite Braithwaite knowing he was not going to be needed here for more than a season or two is really immature and unprofessional, but Barto's legacy never seems to end does it

MTL_Barca

Who would've thought that players that are way overpaid and not good enough for a club like Barca aren't easy to move :bartomeu:

Messigician

Bar?a have accepted a 15M offer for Martin Braithwaite from West Ham. The only thing missing is the player's final 'ok' to the move.

? @sport

It's done, stunning!

Home of Barca Fans