Martin Braithwaite

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Of course this shit player would want to stay and collect his paycheck.

They'll manage to kick him out, I'm confident of that.

CatalinR10

Nonbeliever.

He clearly said in his new year's video that he's out in the gym while we're all out partying and that he's going to own 2022.

You need to have a little patience.

Jakabor

Nope, he will stay the next two years for sure.

He has a contract, a fat salary and wifey and he has business endeavours in Barcelona.

Martin will stay.

Laplacian

Folk used to argue for this guy.

Shambles.

Up there as worst ever seen in Barcas first team squad.

It is so weird watching so many users here twerk for garbage players over the past 3 years. Actually fascinating. I know underdog stories are nice and all but this guy is literally a 2nd division level player. Absolutely fucking awful, and players like him should be shitted on in hopes theyll fuck off from the squad.

Just thinking of him trying to hold the ball like a normal player is giving me migraines.

delancey

I liked his underdog story, the optimism surrounding a no-name Danish player who suddenly arrived at one of the largest clubs in the world. I also appreciate his can-do attitude and his constant motivation to better himself.

But Jamdav is absolutely right, he is simply not good enough for Barca. Wish him all the best tho 👏🏻

delancey

It is so weird watching so many users here twerk for garbage players over the past 3 years. Actually fascinating. I know underdog stories are nice and all but this guy is literally a 2nd division level player. Absolutely fucking awful, and players like him should be shitted on in hopes theyll fuck off from the squad.

Just thinking of him trying to hold the ball like a normal player is giving me migraines.
That player for me is Dembele. I hope he goes to PSG 😁👍😂😜

DonAK

Nope, he will stay the next two years for sure.

He has a contract, a fat salary and wifey and he has business endeavours in Barcelona.

Martin will stay.

Well you took quite the L the last time you insisted that he was a good player and was going to be important.

Most likely you take another one now. It is what it is though :valverde:

That said maybe Espanyol takes him to warm their bench so you might be right in him staying in Barcelona.

ajnotkeith

Why would he leave? No one in his shoes would, I wouldn't.

Someone with an aspiration to play some football?

He is a very rich man, one of the richest footballers in the world, his salary to him shouldn't really matter. So he is staying here just because he likes the prestige and life of being a Barca player.

Some would rather choose having actual chances to play over just being on Barca's payroll.

DonAK

It's incredible how bad our recruitment was the last 10 years. We cannot really be surprised we're in this position today.

Tragic :lol:

Home of Barca Fans