Trincao (on loan)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The way he cuts the angle with quick step overs is impressive. Always gets himself into a goal scoring position. Dembele cant do that, for instance, and thats why he doesnt get those chances.

Gnidrologist

Yes, his dribbling and close control is really almost elite. Very measured and gets him into better positions often. His shooting ability tho. Probably bellow 60. Hope he gets better at it. His pace is a problem, when on the sideline, but given he cuts in anyway, this problem gets mostly mitigated. Can run circles around defenders quite effectively and links up good.

vegitot

Yes, his dribbling and close control is really almost elite. Very measured and gets him into better positions often. His shooting ability tho. Probably bellow 60. Hope he gets better at it. His pace is a problem, when on the sideline, but given he cuts in anyway, this problem gets mostly mitigated. Can run circles around defenders quite effectively and links up good.

His shooting is not elite but not that bad. Currently he has 3 goals but i think at the end of season he will probably have 7-8 goals.
Dribble wise he is great. Body feint + close control + some tricks like step over
lxA2Aj.gif

JamDav1982

He has quick feet and clever when opposition think he is getting into dangerous area and start diving in.

Good movement and can zing a ball. Take ball well on half turn and finds space in box and think he will be a good finisher as hits a clean ball often.

Not someone to run at set defence from deep and disturb them and tries some out of place blind turns a bit too much at moment.

Thats my scouting report after 7 months.

Barcilliant

He has potential. It's up to the coach and him to realise that. He's still pretty young and if nothing else can be a good squad player. If we decide to sell I'm sure we can get a decent price for him.

CatalinR10

His shooting is not elite but not that bad. Currently he has 3 goals but i think at the end of season he will probably have 7-8 goals.
Dribble wise he is great. Body feint + close control + some tricks like step over
lxA2Aj.gif

low iq , should have passed to a free braithwaite

serghei

I'm warming up to him. That close ball control up there is very rare. Takes a lot of skill to get past 2-3 players with such delicate touches. Reminds me of Neymar a bit.

Home of Barca Fans