CL | 1/8 Final: FC Barcelona - SSC Napoli 4-2 (agg.)

FinBarcelonafan

Clearly not good, considering we don't make many finals.

But the one thing I love about Barca is when we do make CL finals we win them. 5-1 in CL finals since Cruyff.

Only RM is better at 7-0 lol.

Milan is 3-3.

Juve 1-5.

Bayern 2-3.

United 2-2.

Pool 2-2.

Considering how much our fans whine about CL exits, we should count ourselves lucky most of us have not tasted what losing a CL final is like.

Wow yes we are still lucky. Real Madrid though.. hah

Givenchy

Setien needs to grow a pair and make subs earlier. Griezmann off for Fati and Raki off for Puig would of been ideal

Suarez wasnt as horrible as usual. Pique-Lenglet were solid at the back. MaTS looked shaky, no idea wtf he was doing when that ball hit the post near the end

I don't think we'll get past Bayern but i also don't think we'll get humiliated

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Given how poor Griezmann was, it doesn?t seem like a very bad idea to play a diamond with Puig at CAM behind Messi and Suarez. Put Vidal, de Jong and Busi behind those three.

Andresito

Staff member
Gennaro Gatusso (Napoli manager): "This is not the Bar?a from a few years ago. That team was a spectacle to watch, especially because of the pressure. There are currently no players pressing…"

We're getting roasted lol.

JerseyAddict

Gennaro Gatusso (Napoli manager): "This is not the Bar?a from a few years ago. That team was a spectacle to watch, especially because of the pressure. There are currently no players pressing?"

He can even say that Bar?a doesn't play anymore. They walk.
In one moment, I swear to God, when our midfield had the ball on say 40m from Napoli's goal, there were around 9 of our players on the screen and they were all walking/standin/watching. Movement = 0.0

Sad days to watch Bar?a. Sad.

serghei

He can even say that Bar?a doesn't play anymore. They walk.
In one moment, I swear to God, when our midfield had the ball on say 40m from Napoli's goal, there were around 9 of our players on the screen and they were all walking/standin/watching. Movement = 0.0

Sad days to watch Bar?a. Sad.

Price you pay when you let 32+ years old players decide things at the club.

FinBarcelonafan

Gennaro Gatusso (Napoli manager): "This is not the Bar?a from a few years ago. That team was a spectacle to watch, especially because of the pressure. There are currently no players pressing?"

Rightfully so. Too bad our management doesn't realize that.

Richard.H

I'd honestly take Gattuso over Setien

He would get in fights with Suarez and Messi. Dude is as ruthless as they come. If you walk or give a half assed effort he will sub you out. I recall there were a couple of Milan players that he got in a feud with.

serghei

He would get in fights with Suarez and Messi. Dude is as ruthless as they come. If you walk or give a half assed effort he will sub you out. I recall there were a couple of Milan players that he got in a feud with.

Then Bartomeu will call him, meet with him and tell him to cut the shit and get with the program, the veterans are untouchable. This board is like a disease. They fester everything that's wrong with this team.

ItachiXXX

Do you actually believe he will sub out Messi for walking, i doubt he will even bench Suarez.

Badger

Should focus on his own teams shite form.

Home of Barca Fans