Erling Braut Haaland

Haaland won't come to Barca this year. It's impossible according to our board due to our financial problems.
But maybe Barca would try to get him in 2022 ? Nothing is sure.

vuji_31

Even better 2022.

Let's bring quality CB. Emerson is coming, Garcia too, get one player like Koulibaly who is mature and can perform from first match.

khaled_a_d

A quality CB is needed but we have no $ this summer

I doubt it.
We will generate money from selling few players here and there, I doubt Laporta won't invest them back in the team
I would expect around 40-50M for new signings, which could be enough to get solid CB

fergus90

His states are impressive and although he had 8 or 9 matches in a row in which he didnt score he hit 40 goals. Save all the money for his man!

Just read it was 7 games but 3 of those were for Norway. His worst streak this season for Dortmund is 4 games. Crazy numbers, what a joy it would be to have him at Barca.

Morten

First under-21 player since Ronaldo at Barca during 96/97 to hit 40 goals in a season.

And Ronaldo hit 47, with many of those goals just running past players(and the keeper), what a ridiculous talent he was.

Obviously, proud of Haaland, incredible striker already.

fergus90

And Ronaldo hit 47, with many of those goals just running past players(and the keeper), what a ridiculous talent he was.

Obviously, proud of Haaland, incredible striker already.

Yeah, he was just phenomenal. One of the biggest injustices in football is the injuries that he got that prevented him from prolonging that level.

Yannik

[tw]1398242025464602628[/tw]

Erling Haaland: “It was a relief to secure the UCL spot, it was really important. I have a contract for a couple of fine years, so I am respectful towards my contract.”

Sounds very much like he's not leaving this summer.

Home of Barca Fans