8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

Porque

Pedri-Busi-Gavi is the mid we need to develop. Gavi has had a bit of a dip and (as usual round here) has been thrown over under the bus for the time being. But make no mistake, he will be the long term partner of Pedri and possibly the better of the two.

delancey

Pedri-Busi-Gavi is the mid we need to develop. Gavi has had a bit of a dip and (as usual round here) has been thrown over under the bus for the time being. But make no mistake, he will be the long term partner of Pedri and possibly the better of the two.

I like your lineup, but I would like to see Frenkie play DM while Busi gets phased out.

Porque

I like your lineup, but I would like to see Frenkie play DM while Busi gets phased out.

I'd go as far as saying we could experiment with FdJ in defence with Busi at DMC, so Frenkie can drive the ball out of the back when necessary and Busi sits/covers. Get the best out of both as you will.

The defence is already weak as it is. So better to focus on beating the press and quicker transitions.

Last edited:

BusiTheKing

0.54 XA isn't terrible but you can't play anything resembling fluid, fast-paced football with a midfielder that completes just 33 passes in 90 minutes. That's fewer passes than Ter Stegen. Can't be done, sorry.

I don't care if he fucks up 9 out of 10 actions. He has to involve himself more in the game.

Messigician

0.54 XA isn't terrible but you can't play anything resembling fluid, fast-paced football with a midfielder that completes just 33 passes in 90 minutes. That's fewer passes than Ter Stegen. Can't be done, sorry.

I don't care if he fucks up 9 out of 10 actions. He has to involve himself more in the game.

Stunning

Andresito

Staff member
Was brilliant against Athletic, but a few levels below vs Alaves.

Whole team looked like ass yesterday, but if he's to become the leader of the midfield he needs to be the one who steps up in bad moments.

Like his spirit though, almost always tracking back at full speed, trying to initiate counters, reprimanding teammates etc.

Porque

Well hes back and eager to impress under Xavi. Possibly to stake his claim that he is still the wonderkid midfielder with Gavi around now who is younger.

But he needs to play more simply. Be more Xavi, less De La Pena.

vegitot

Great game till he is tired in last 15 minutes then look quite sloppy. Still the best :pedri:

Also:
[tw]1485371253762531333[/tw]

He has more key passes in this game alone than Mavericky's last Laliga season :koeman:

Xavi says he is one of leader now so he is no longer lord of hide and seek anymore???

Plus this pass:
Ee8DhXC.gif

fergus90

He's starting to be more vocal with other players too, I noticed he was directing them, assuming responsibilities on corners etc.

Not his best game individually but still a cut above the rest in what was a difficult game to shine in.

JamDav1982

Barcas best player and about only one looking to create.

Far more effective than someone who follows ball and tried to get 100 irrelevant passes in a game.

Home of Barca Fans