8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Rakitic without the finishing. Heck, Raki probably has more creativity in him too and better tackling..

Nah man, Rakitic would slow the game down routinely whereas Pedri keeps the tempo high. Rakitic was also absolute shit at shielding the ball whereas Pedri can wiggle his way out of pressing attempts. Two absolutely different players

FinBarcelonafan

Nah man, Rakitic would slow the game down routinely whereas Pedri keeps the tempo high. Rakitic was also absolute shit at shielding the ball whereas Pedri can wiggle his way out of pressing attempts. Two absolutely different players

Both have their strengths but both look like Diesel engines running around the pitch without any bigger purpose.

We need Pedri back from start of the season who could try something. Feels like Koeman took all the life out of him.

fergus90

I do not know how you would not realize that Pedri is a very important part of a functioning system.
But it seems like every midfielder or attacker needs to score or assist constantly to be considered good.

Whilst I agree is a very important part of the squad, that's what's not being argued here.

He 100% has much more talent and ability than his performances have shown in recent months.

kattanib

Consistently good. Player that performs decently in his off days is a great player tbh, especially at the tender age of 18

kattanib

Rakitic without the finishing. Heck, Raki probably has more creativity in him too and better tackling..

Start of the season Pedri looked much better.

Pedri is like mix of Arthur and Raki now.

Dude is 18 ffs and is a starting material in Barca. Some people do not appreciate what they have

mc_lovin

Consistent 6/10 is spot on. I dont think he ever had bad performances for us (or dominating ones). Definition of a system player right now. Works hard and is our only midfielder who looks comfortable moving between lines in the attacking 3rd.

Showed some glimpses of absolute genius, so he naturally looks very exciting. Would love to see a game of a 21-25 years old Pedri.

Messi983

I have no problem with his performances. A bit tired but not totally exhausted like some claim.

Don't have problems with his recent performances either but still think keeping him fresher by subbing him off sometimes would benefit both him and the team. He's 18 and shouldn't be run into ground imo. But it's a problem we have since Koeman has put Pjanic and Puig in his doghouse and they probably won't play anymore this season so we only have 4 midfielders, maybe 5 now with Roberto back.

Gnidrologist

Bad bleak game this time around. He doesn't seem exhausted as much physically as he is mentally. Just going through the motions with no spark of creativity and many mistakes.

Home of Barca Fans