Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

Bobo32

Dembele slipped in a similar situation/position in the first half, but Levante failed to capitalise. Margins of football.

Yes it's true. Shouldn't make too much out of a situation just because it ended in a goal. Nevertheless, rarely saw a player get beaten in so many ways in such a short time.
Dembele did some very strange thing with the ball closely after slipping as well I remember.

BBZ8800

Mostly unvisible player with zero impact with horrible defending.

I don't even want to imagine him against strong CL opponents in KO matches.

2nd choice RB at max.

fergus90

Emerson is a necessity this summer. Dest has yet to be a starter thus far in his short career and is in no way ready to be considered the permanent solution at RB.

malvolio

Mostly unvisible player with zero impact with horrible defending.

I don't even want to imagine him against strong CL opponents in KO matches.

2nd choice RB at max.

no need to imagine - remember PSG match at home? he was atrocious.

the hype train derailed pretty quickly for him.

sickstar

I dont get it why this right side defense has been really shit these last games.
Is it him, roberto, or his cover when he goes overlapping... who is responsible.
I mean granada, levante, yesterday.. most of them early 2nd half goals an coming from this area.

Messigician

I dont get it why this right side defense has been really shit these last games.
Is it him, roberto, or his cover when he goes overlapping... who is responsible.
I mean granada, levante, yesterday.. most of them early 2nd half goals an coming from this area.

Messi effect

Home of Barca Fans