Ernesto Valverde

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The real cancer is our disgustingly incompetent and docile board. Malmierda is just their puppet. A thoroughly incompetent manager like Malmierda would never have been appointed in the first place if Barça was run by competent people.

This is like a bad fucking perpetual nightmare. Not the least surprised that this motherfucker survived the Roma and Liverpool catastrophes with our spineless board pulling the strings to save his ass.

Sick and tired of the spineless local media as well and the "club de amigos" clan represented (mostly) by our oldies. Grateful for what they have done for the club but everything has an end. Status quo is unbearable from a fans perspective.

Speechless.

Is there a longer version of this legend in action? My post-match reaction is right up there. Probably worse.

Fucking hell. What a mess we are in.

I dont think there is , or any that I can find.

clemente

lmao Valverde nr1 trending on twitter, Flo wil lose 80m to boot Zidane, so wtf is 27m??? Fuck sake wasting hundreds of millions on shit players but 27m hit is too much?

Leo_Messi

I dont think there is , or any that I can find.

A shame. That guy showed more charisma, attitude and balls in those 19 seconds than Malmierda has in his entire life. Sad.

If the vacas sagradas aka club de amigos clan members aka entitled and finished oldies insist on keeping Malmierda, they should be shown the door next summer as well. This includes a 33 year old Messi. 90% of them are way past it and won't improve us short-term or long-term regardless of what happens.

The club needs urgent changes starting with dealing with the cancerous board and throwing them in the dustbin of history once and for all. Hopefully a vote of no confidence will emerge next summer, 1 year before the planned 2021 presidential elections, in order to save 1 additional year of the club.

Might as well hire Mourinho for the reminder of the season to provoke the club de amigos clan members and get a reaction from them.

At worst we won't win anything this season, which we are not going to anyway with Malmierda at the helm and with how things are going, or we can get a short-term positive reaction enough to luckily win the league or the CL in a complete "Chelsea 2012" fluke fashion.

Doing nothing is just wasting 1 additional year and wasting our time.

Havesaks

Thats why I want Mourinho. Rome is burning, just make sure it burns to the ground. At least he shakes things up. The thing with Valverde is even crisis is kind of dull. Like him.

But with Mourinhos history, he isnt an option for the club. And Im not sure the players would respond well to him. High risk, low return. Allegri would Actually be a similar (way better option) but would he accept a parttlme job? He isnt really the Barca-kind coach we need to get after this season.

Givenchy

Get. Mourinho.

i hate the guy and it would end up a circus BUT i think thats what we need. we aren't winning shit this season anyway and if it allows us to get rid of some seniors next summer, all the better

mc_lovin

Nevermind guys.

Valverde: "Of course it worries me. We are not good away from home, we dominate but we do not translate that into chances. And the opponent scores the first. We have not been good but we have tried."

All is fine, we dominated.

gregorrin10

Oh, and along with Valverde, ship out Pique, Rakitic, Suarez and Vidal. Give them away for free, i really don't care at this point anymore. Can't believe some people wanted Pique to be captain :facepalm: All he does these days is screw up basic ball control, concedes a penalty, then smiles at the referee like he hasn't done anything wrong? I mean seriously, is his brain okay? I know he doesn't give a fuck at this point anymore, but still. He was probably in a hurry to check his insta story and to write some more shit about how corrupt referees are and that he's not being treated fairly, poor boy.

Havesaks

A shame. That guy showed more charisma, attitude and balls in those 19 seconds than Malmierda has in his entire life. Sad.

If the vacas sagradas aka club de amigos clan members aka entitled and finished oldies insist on keeping Malmierda, they should be shown the door next summer as well. This includes a 33 year old Messi. 90% of them are way past it and won't improve us short-term or long-term regardless of what happens.

The club needs urgent changes starting with dealing with the cancerous board and throwing them in the dustbin of history once and for all. Hopefully a vote of no confidence will emerge next summer, 1 year before the planned 2021 presidential elections, in order to save 1 additional year of the club.

Might as well hire Mourinho for the reminder of the season to provoke the club de amigos clan members and get a reaction from them.

At worst we won't win anything this season, which we are not going to anyway with Malmierda at the helm and with how things are going, or we can get a short-term positive reaction enough to luckily win the league or the CL in a complete "Chelsea 2012" fluke fashion.

Doing nothing is just wasting 1 additional year and wasting our time.

Hiring mourinho... At worst we would miss out on champions leauge.

Givenchy

Oh, and along with Valverde, ship out Pique, Rakitic, Suarez and Vidal. Give them away for free, i really don't care at this point anymore. Can't believe some people wanted Pique to be captain :facepalm: All he does these days is screw up basic ball control, concedes a penalty, then smiles at the referee like he hasn't done anything wrong? I mean seriously, is his brain okay? I know he doesn't give a fuck at this point anymore, but still. He was probably in a hurry to check his insta story and to write some more shit about how corrupt referees are and that he's not being treated fairly, poor boy.

Iniesta and Xavi bowed out with grace when they knew they could no longer play at the level required - 2 legends

Pique and co? they dont give a shit about the club at this point thus they'd rather defend a manager who will bend over for them at the cost of actually challenging for another CL.

Havesaks

Iniesta and Xavi bowed out with grace when they knew they could no longer play at the level required - 2 legends

Pique and co? they dont give a shit about the club at this point thus they'd rather defend a manager who will bend over for them at the cost of actually challenging for another CL.

Nothing wrong supporting the manager. Managements decision to listen to their advice or not.

Pique is a club man in and out. What bullshit.

Givenchy

Nothing wrong supporting the manager. Managements decision to listen to their advice or not.

Pique is a club man in and out. What bullshit.

Pique is such a club man.. flying off without the manager he supports permission. what bullshit indeed

fergus90

But the squad backs Valverde, and wouldnt respond well to some new manager with even less authority than Valverde. Look how it ended for Madrid.

If the squad loses Faith - which they havet - in Valverde, it would make sense. Dont know when Barca last has sacked a coach in mid-season either way, it wont happen, unless we dont make progress in the next 2 months.

I think ultimately Liverpool took this teams soul at Anfield and it won't recover from it. It would of been a good opportunity this summer to rebuild as it's been average to utter shite ever since.

The saving grace for Barca domestically is that both Madrid sides are also average, Europe is realistically a write off as we are too poor away from home and it's become a fundamental issue.

Havesaks

well they are? almost all of them. not that men would be a lot better, but a little better they certainly are

Haha so basically all humans are shit, women being just a bit more shittier than men?

Go to a bar, have some beers and socialize with people. Humans Arent that bad :lol:

Home of Barca Fans