Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

Tebas (LaLiga president): "It all depends on Bar?a. They know the economic regulations and there will be no exceptions."

You fat disgusting piece of shit

Messi983

E7jvhMFXEAkoRWN

i_bleed_blaugrana

Tebas (LaLiga president): "It all depends on Bar?a. They know the economic regulations and there will be no exceptions."

You fat disgusting piece of shit

Yeah, we got problems. Not sure why people arent more concerned atm.

We clearly are not going to get rid of Coutinho this year, if we play him at all, we have to pay out to Liverpool while we will probs have to get trade ***** by Atleti if we want to offload Grizzy. We have 15 days to figure this out, and this is just for Messi.

Can we even register Kun, Depay etc. by then if we do not make any sales, let alone actually be able to resign and register Messi?

Givenchy

Yeah, we got problems. Not sure why people arent more concerned atm.

We clearly are not going to get rid of Coutinho this year, if we play him at all, we have to pay out to Liverpool while we will probs have to get trade ***** by Atleti if we want to offload Grizzy. We have 15 days to figure this out, and this is just for Messi.

Can we even register Kun, Depay etc. by then if we do not make any sales, let alone actually be able to resign and register Messi?

Can we even afford that? :lol:

BBZ8800

Imo, we won't be able to register players.
And then we will sell/loan Griezz or Cou (probably Cou, but maybe both) for literally zero.
Like Coutinho to WBA/West Ham on loan/for free or similar.
And Griezz for a random player from Juve.

And even then we'll have problems to sign Messi.
But since Messi won Copa America and he doesn't care anymore (no more pressure), I wouldn't be surprised that he'll play for 0 or 10m this season, just to stay, because he is happy now.
Plus, his friend Aguero is here.

But in terms of: Tebas giving us a free pass or us selling Cou/Griezz for some decent money = no way.

We will probably get absolutely nothing for Griezz and Cou.
And we'll get similarly useless Depay and Aguero.
But ok.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Imo, we won't be able to register players.
And then we will sell/loan Griezz or Cou (probably Cou, but maybe both) for literally zero.
Like Coutinho to WBA/West Ham on loan/for free or similar.
And Griezz for a random player from Juve.

And even then we'll have problems to sign Messi.
But since Messi won Copa America and he doesn't care anymore (no more pressure), I wouldn't be surprised that he'll play for 0 or 10m this season, just to stay, because he is happy now.
Plus, his friend Aguero is here.

Yeah think the same, he will be more relaxed now because of the argentinia title thats why im sure he will stay. Lets see maybe relaxed Messi (no pressure Messi) will give us a 2015/2019 Messi level season.

Rassvet

Gerard Piqu?: "Messi? We are waiting for him to sign the renewal and be able to have him with us. I hope he is convinced." [via md]

They hope he is convinced? I thought the deal has been agreed for weeks :tata:

Home of Barca Fans