Ousmane Dembélé

MTL_Barca

so what's worse,him leaving for free or extending him and getting 5 more years of this?

Financially it's probably worth it to try it on lower wages, if the medical team has any hope he could stay fit for some time. Even selling him for like 15M after one more year would probably be more or less amount to +/- 0 so not much risk.

SmilerBam

Extending him on lower wages is the right move instead of losing him on a free, and Laporta couldn't do much about the Messi situation. We were blackmailed by Tebas and CVC.

Yes, possibly. But he still lied that everything will be sorted out until the last day. That is called lying. And i wonder how much we will get for Dembele...i reckon around 30 million euros at max.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Extending him on lower wages is the right move instead of losing him on a free, and Laporta couldn't do much about the Messi situation. We were blackmailed by Tebas and CVC.

Absolutely. Many here however are not familiar with elementary deductions like that

FinBarcelonafan

Yes, possibly. But he still lied that everything will be sorted out until the last day. That is called lying. And i wonder how much we will get for Dembele...i reckon around 30 million euros at max.

It's politics. You can't tell always the truth. He probably thought Tebas would bend and he could sign Messi.

Messi983

HOPE

E_Ww9nyXMAMoDJp

fergus90

Ousmane Dembele developed epilepsy from the flash of the camera during today's session, his recovery will dictate his return [MD]

Kul_z

It was easy for judas and unbelievers until this very moment. We have awoken the bayern breaker, those munich gastarbeiters practicing vodoo shit wont work on our prince anymore, we are free now. Justice would be served, god forgive but dembouz dont.

Windhook

Empty look on his face in the photo above. Should go back to his unprofessional habits, he was great at Dortmund.:lol:

Home of Barca Fans