Ousmane Dembélé

FCBfan22

Good game. Him, Mbappe and Giroud are cooking.

If/when they meet England, he will spin Maguire like a roulette.

Last edited:

OVI9323

Will start once again alongside Kounde for the match against Danemark (they beat France NT 2 times in a row)...
Coman looks like he's injured since he quit the training session prematurely

Bulgroz

Interesting to see how Kounde does for France.

He's been subpar as a RB during the euro (his first game was pretty much a disasterclass), and then he was between good and amazing most of the games he played as a CB. Was pretty disappointed when I saw that Deschamps decided to put 5 billion CBs in his list, and no actual RB besides Pavard (if you can actually consider him a RB), because I knew it meant Kounde would probably be playing RB. Granted, we don't have a lot of good French players for that position anyways.

He's grown as a player in the past 18 months, so I'm pretty sure he'll do fine, and won't panic as much as he did for his first French NT game though. Plus, he has his buddy Tchouameni on the pitch with him.

feggydinho

Great match from dembele as of now

High IQ, no clumsy pass, should have at least 1 assist

True, he's been quality for them in the WC so far and they still don't play the ball to his wing that often, it's understandable though as Mbappe is in the other wing.

OVI9323

Tbh i'm quite surprise by the quality of his 2 first match in this world cup.
Even if Mbappe is a monster, it's quite a feat to combine so well and bring so much danger
His first period would be a master class if there was at least one goal on his assist
Now we'll see what's happen for the quarter (he'll not play the third match since France is already qualified now)

Home of Barca Fans