Barca Transfers and Rumors

mc_lovin

If we can survive (meaning staying in the title fight) until January and find a good player for our right wing I would be really freaking optimistic about our season. Or maybe Dembele stays miraculously fit.

Adeyemi's profile would be phenomenal for us (without judging whether he's good enough or not).

FinBarcelonafan

If we can survive (meaning staying in the title fight) until January and find a good player for our right wing I would be really freaking optimistic about our season. Or maybe Dembele stays miraculously fit.

Adeyemi's profile would be phenomenal for us (without judging whether he's good enough or not).

Adeyemi would be awesome add. Our frontline could be lethal.

khaled_a_d

Barcelona are not only interested in Alberto Moleiro from Las Palmas, they're also following Alex Garcia from the same team. Barca have good reports on both of them and the contacts between the two clubs have already taken place. [md]

https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1442041712365477889

Seems we are interested in both those kids from Las Palmas in our pursuit of playing football manager in real life.
Moleiro is the one we are interested in the most, but Sport and MD are describing him in different profiles.
One says he is AM in the mold of Pedri (he is even listed shorter, although height of players at that age is rarely listed accurately) and another saying we are impressed by his defensive work and physical profile.

Anyway, Planes is clearly using his connection with the Canarians and it could be beneficial

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Luis Diaz any good?

For me, he was the best player in the Copa tournament this summer not named Leo - a constant danger from wide left

If Ansu indeed moves into the middle of the pitch as a true #10, a bonafide winger to pair with Dembele will be needed and he has the right profile

Messigician

Barcelona prepare to offer Ter Stegen and Depay in exchange of Matthijs de Ligt.

? @CmdotCom_En

Laporta is crazy he can't treat players like Depay this way

Messigician

It is funny reading stuff from the past. Like with Griezmann transfer the Zlatan transfer stunk.

"Eto'o is going to Inter, and Zlatan the other way.

Also, Maicon is leaving Inter and David Trezeguet looks like he might sign for Roma.

I won't lie, i'm a bit perplexed why Barca would want Zlatan. Don't get me wrong he is one of the best all round forwards in the game but why would Barca want to break up something that is going so well. Eto'o is a bit like Van Nistelrooy in that his pure goal scoring ability is taken for granted"

Home of Barca Fans