Barca Transfers and Rumors

I mean could be honest and just say that we can't afford them, rather than pretend Koeman doesn't want them.

Agree... Maybe he don't want Renato S. but Romero is Serie A defender of the Year and Tottenham is also interested in him. My opinion: Sell all fuckers / mercenaries, and wait till next year. RUSHING won't bring any success and Barca is already in problem. Better wait and see what happens, scout thoroughly and than buy players rather than: Oooo fuck, we need to buy someone....

KluivertsBoots

The attacking moves are very shrewd, and the hope for Laporta will be to resolve any remaining exits. He has made it apparent in comments to La Liga that he will do more business if able. The most glaring need now is at center back, and I believe the club have two players in Ronald Araujo and Eric Garcia who will help mask the issues with Pique, Lenglet and Umtiti. I'm happy for Nico to cover Busquets. Mingueza also will help the rearguard if he's able to work through his injury problems.

In my opinion, Barca is one major CB signing away from having a great, complete buying window. Pjanic should be next out on the selling side.

iniestaGOAT

The attacking moves are very shrewd, and the hope for Laporta will be to resolve any remaining exits. He has made it apparent in comments to La Liga that he will do more business if able. The most glaring need now is at center back, and I believe the club have two players in Ronald Araujo and Eric Garcia who will help mask the issues with Pique, Lenglet and Umtiti. I'm happy for Nico to cover Busquets. Mingueza also will help the rearguard if he's able to work through his injury problems.

In my opinion, Barca is one major CB signing away from having a great, complete buying window. Pjanic should be next out on the selling side.

Its probably been close to 10 years now the CB issue at Barca will never be resolved.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What we have seen thus far under Laporta is that no one is being binned or criticized in the media, no one is being described as underperforming or lacking fitness - consider that this is the way Laporta et al will work. Do not shoot yourself in the foot by disseminating negative press ahead of negotiations for their exits and risk losing any leverage. I think it is a shrewd approach

Let the adults work, when the dust settles I am convinced Joan will lead us out of Bartomeu's decimation

PhilS

I was dubious about Laporta coming back. But by now, it is clear that he is a major improvement from the last two.

behindbrowneyes

Looks like the club is still way above the 70% limit, so it will be likely that not all signings can be registered. If you had to choose who to register first, who would it be?

1.Memphis
2.Emerson
3.Garcia
4.Aguero
would be my order.

Zidane82

Looks like the club is still way above the 70% limit, so it will be likely that not all signings can be registered. If you had to choose who to register first, who would it be?

1.Memphis
2.Emerson
3.Garcia
4.Aguero
would be my order.

Memphis
Demir if he hasn?t already been registered
Garcia
Aguero

Home of Barca Fans