Junior Firpo

FC433

Liked his profile, and wanted him to be given proper game-time. However, what I think is irrelevant, best of luck.

Porque

Not only do we lose a potential great player, we lose an even greater moustache.

GL Firpo. Show Leeds what you didn't here.

Richard.H

Had good skills but lacking massively in confidence. What's with barca buying so many players with confidence issues? Part of Barca DNA?

FC433

“I’ve been here for two weeks, and I’ve seen more individual videos than in two years at Bar?a,” he added.

“They explain to you the way they want you to play and what they want you to do, and that means they take care of the detail.

“They have studied you to tell you how you have to behave in every action. That’s striking; it’s a very different way of working.”

Source

Xaviniesta

“I’ve been here for two weeks, and I’ve seen more individual videos than in two years at Bar?a,” he added.

“They explain to you the way they want you to play and what they want you to do, and that means they take care of the detail.

“They have studied you to tell you how you have to behave in every action. That’s striking; it’s a very different way of working.”

Source

barca: pas bol to mesi

FinBarcelonafan

?I?ve been here for two weeks, and I?ve seen more individual videos than in two years at Bar?a,? he added.

?They explain to you the way they want you to play and what they want you to do, and that means they take care of the detail.

?They have studied you to tell you how you have to behave in every action. That?s striking; it?s a very different way of working.?

Source

Not surprised. Our defending is shite.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Valverde and his staff also seemed more old school and perhaps not as obsessed with details like a manager like Bielsa or Pep is.

Home of Barca Fans