Someone has to do it.... Copa final topic Valencia vs FC Barcelona 2-1

serghei

People who want us to lose are unbelievable. Truly boggles the mind. There's more to football than the champions league

It is not related to the Champions League loss, as much as it is related to the shit football we're playing under Valverde for about 2 years. City had an even worse CL campaign than us, and they are still far more interesting to watch than us.

Biggest issue with this Barcelona is that they don't play good football anymore.

Statistically, our CL season is as good as 2/4 seasons with Pep. But what matters is that we used to play great football and now we look like Atletico Madrid with a worse defense but with Messi.

You Valverde fans refuse to accept and observe that the quality of football is way way worse than it should be with these players. We have a manager who thinks parking the bus is a good approach for a team like Barcelona who have proven that they can't defend under constant pressure. That should be the ultimate proof that this dude should be sacked.

Last edited:

BigBarcaBoy

Not on here in the uk so will need to find a stream. Hopefully will have enough to win, wven more reliant on messi today

JerseyAddict

People who want us to lose are unbelievable. Truly boggles the mind. There's more to football than the champions league

Agreed. Title is a title. Just as Messi said. It is there to win it. So just do it hehehe

I even suspect that their wish that EV would leave if they loose.

JerseyAddict

You Valverde fans refuse to accept and observe that the quality of football is way way worse than it should be with these players. We have a manager who thinks parking the bus is a good approach for a team like Barcelona who have proven that they can't defend under constant pressure. That should be the ultimate proof that this dude should be sacked.

Who says that someone cheering for CDR title is a EV fan? I want him abd half of the squad gone tommorow.

But if they are in the final then I sure want them to win it.

I want Barça to win it all.
And the thing is, EV sucks and our playstyle sucks.

raskolnikov

If we take contrxt away from it. La liga + copa and cl semi’s with real in shambles. I would have signed for it to be honest. But add roma 2.0 way of crashing out, our terrible football, aging seniors clinging to their positions and being stuck with ernie for another year it casts a dark cloud over this season and makes the future look bleak to the point I care as much about this copa match as a gamper game at this point.

Weird feeling. I hope we win of course but wont lose any sleep over it if we dont.

raedkuwait

i hope we lose this one 3-0 get trashed, even though i doubt it, maybe if we get trashed
they might realize that some of the current players are shit with week minds, and EV sucks
big time and sack him.
ps watch EV to play the exact same players that played against liverpool minus suarez
just to prove a point

FC B

i hope we lose this one 3-0 get trashed, even though i doubt it, maybe if we get trashed
they might realize that some of the current players are shit with week minds, and EV sucks
big time and sack him.
ps watch EV to play the exact same players that played against liverpool minus suarez
just to prove a point
No way after Messi also backed Retardo Failverde...

serghei

Who says that someone cheering for CDR title is a EV fan? I want him abd half of the squad gone tommorow.

But if they are in the final then I sure want them to win it.

I want Barça to win it all.
And the thing is, EV sucks and our playstyle sucks.

Nobody. I want Barca to win as well, in spite of Valverde. The best thing we can do is rack-up every single title we can under this manager. In this way it's the best bad period you could have considering the situation in the CL.

Only reason you'd want to lose a Copa final, is if a loss guarantees the sacking of Valverde. Which it won't, especially now, after even Messi said Valverde should continue.

JerseyAddict

Nobody. I want Barca to win as well, in spite of Valverde. The best thing we can do is rack-up every single title we can under this manager. In this way it's the best bad period you could have considering the situation in the CL.

Only reason you'd want to lose a Copa final, is if a loss guarantees the sacking of Valverde. Which it won't, especially now, after even Messi said Valverde should continue.

Exactly. Stack up as much as you can. Pul lthe best out of given situation.

People easely forget "hungry" years in Barça.

Yes UCL is like a holly grail. Yes it was necessary to win it this year with all the given circumstances and how the carda were given. But now win that CDR, sell deadweight if you can and sack the mannager LOL

Dear EV, thanks for all the fish! Booted out!

P.S. He wil not go away cause of CDR trophy. He can only go if players sack him. President is too much of a coward.

gregorrin10

Given that we couldn't beat them in both league games this season when our confidence was a lot higher, i'd give Valencia a real chance at a surprise here. And I even though I can't wish myself to want it to happen, I can say I wouldn't be too bothered by it, while in the unlikely event that it causes EV to be sacked, I would be even glad to see it.

Home of Barca Fans