Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

vuji_31

He played 3 games in a row and showed that he can't play.

He is done.

Small, weak, crippled, can't shoot, can't dribble...

What do you want him to be become fast as Mbappe, to start dribble like Messi...?

He was never that good, he was good at finishing and that was whole his game.

vuji_31

People are to soft today, I liked Ansu Fati, but reality is different.
His last good game was against Villareal when he scored brace and got injured. It was 2years ago.

People don't realize he is fully fit, and this is best what he can offer. Nothing more.

He can be little better with first touch, but his PHY is Puig lvl.

Porque

Club will tell Mendes to find a move if they really don't fancy he has another level in him.

Alot of clubs would bite. That wage could get sticky though.

behindbrowneyes

Transition year for him after all these injuries. Next season it's do or die for him. If he doesn't make it, his career on a top stage is over.

jamrock

One thing is for sure, when I said I think he will be striker in the future when he just came on the scene, that's totally wrong.

It's inside left for him or nothing else.

delancey

Transfer Ferran, Fati and Raphinha to Klopp, Guardiola, or another top manager. Do they excel?

Strange how basically our entire front line struggles under Xavi, is it not?

BBZ8800

Transfer Ferran, Fati and Raphinha to Klopp, Guardiola, or another top manager. Do they excel?

Strange how basically our entire front line struggles under Xavi, is it not?

I don't get this excuse.

I mean, if you transfer 99% of players in the world to Pep, they'll play better.

Every player in the world will play better under the best coach and in a well oiled machine.

But 99% of players can't play in the perfect circumstances and they have to play in a mediocre enviroment.

So, should we judge all players in the world based on = how would they play under Pep?
Or how they actually play and adapt to normal coaches and not so perfect teammates and tactics?

delancey

I don't get this excuse.

I mean, if you transfer 99% of players in the world to Pep, they'll play better.

Every player in the world will play better under the best coach and in a well oiled machine.

But 99% of players can't play in the perfect circumstances and they have to play in a mediocre enviroment.

So, should we judge all players in the world based on = how would they play under Pep?
Or how they actually play and adapt to normal coaches and not so perfect teammates and tactics?
Point is that the system should adapt to the players, not the other way around. We are one of the biggest clubs in the world yet Xavi and his brother (who has 0 experience, zilch) are managing the club. We should have a world class manager too, should we not? One who could make our world class talented attackers perform at expected levels.

When Fati plays as a winger, he is instructed to hug the sideline. Any fool knows that he should be playing in front of goal (or next to the main striker, not 60m away from goal, with the main task of dribbling past 3 defenders, and then passing the ball to Lewandowski and inshallah. His main talent is his shooting ability. He did not suddenly lose that instinct. It is being mismanaged.

And when Fati is given Lewandowskis position, it is also difficult for 99 percent of the attacks occur from the wings. If successful, a long ball may find its way in front of goal. Defenders expect this and mark the main attacker. Why fo so few attacks occur from the center of the field?

Every single winger is struggling to score goals. Even Dembele, whose performances have improved, has 5 goals this season. 5 goals is not a lot for a 150m world class talent. Fati. Ferran. Raphinha. All of them are underperforming for the tactics are not being adapted to their individual strengths. 10 goals each per season is realistic, is it not? They will not reach it.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans