Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

feggydinho

He will never be a Raphinha. A running machine.

Fati needs the ball close to box.

I can't want him to be a Raphinha cause Raphinha is something else defensively (man's always running), but even Dembele, Ferran and Depay are better defensively when playing on the wings, so I see why Xavi doesn't play him for the full 90 yet

kattanib

I can't want him to be a Raphinha cause Raphinha is something else defensively (man's always running), but even Dembele, Ferran and Depay are better defensively when playing on the wings, so I see why Xavi doesn't play him for the full 90 yet

Man cannot afford a Ferrari and then says its a crappy car and thats why he does not want it. Fati has been injured and Xavi did not yet have the luxury to enjoy him

BusiTheKing

he can't sprint. plays with his foot on the brake.

looks like he suffers from that post-hamstring injury running style, unconsciously safe-guarding the muscle, afraid of overloading it.

Total-Football

It's not sustainable to start with a player that runs so little. Even with Messi it was debatable let alone fati. But still a nice option from the bench

jamrock

He was shocked when he got that foul, still playing with a bit of fair, doesn't wanna reinjure himself which is understandable, he's not over extending himself in anyway, which is clearly a directive from the Coaching & medical staff, he has to get caught up to match fitness after so long out.

Home of Barca Fans