Ilaix Moriba

Porque

I've never felt confident of his future here because his renewals have always been problematic and long. Like that skank Mateu Morey

His team always seem to be playing the market rather than focused on a long term agreement here.

The Barcelona offer was ok. Extend on current wages with an increase in the coming seasons. His current contract was at the 1m mark or around it, so more than guys like Firpo earned.

No doubt though that he can earn more in another club, would not be surprised if we look at the option or the 20-30m we might be able to get from a transfer fee.

JamDav1982

Yes. I think its pretty clear.

TBF I am not against it.
You don't play hard-ball when you are given some trust by the coach and play already in the 1st team. You renew like Minqueza and Araujo.
Ilaix was given chances by Koeman. If it wasn't for that, he would not be so infatuated with himself.

These wonderkids need to learn the basic value of modesty

Araujo hasnt extended and Mingueza had no choice as it was in his contract club could renew him.

Ilaix should be sold if there is any issue with contract.

Andresito

Staff member
Good riddance. Seems like his entourage is entoxicating him. If it was up to him the contract would already be signed. Young people are easy to sway.

jamrock

Sell if he doesn't renew, we were crazy to give him what we did for him to renew a few years back anyways.

Bartomeu strikes again.

FinBarcelonafan

Good riddance. Seems like his entourage is entoxicating him. If it was up to him the contract would already be signed. Young people are easy to sway.

Very stupid imo. He has great chance to become starter for Barcelona. Oh well, what can you do when they want more money we can't offer? Damn..

Andresito

Staff member
Very stupid imo. He has great chance to become starter for Barcelona. Oh well, what can you do when they want more money we can't offer? Damn..

If he leaves he'll get big money from that club and he'll surely get his chances. You don't buy a highly rated talent, pay him a lot, and not give him time.

So he'll play either way. It's just about how much he wants it to be at Barca. It's a golden opportunity for youngsters to take their chance at Barca under current circumstances, I hope he realizes that.

FinBarcelonafan

If he leaves he'll get big money from that club and he'll surely get his chances. You don't buy a highly rated talent, pay him a lot, and not give him time.

So he'll play either way. It's just about how much he wants it to be at Barca. It's a golden opportunity for youngsters to take their chance at Barca under current circumstances, I hope he realizes that.

Let's face it, he will have a way harder time making it to City/PSG/Madrid whatever top team roster than Barca right now.

He is leaving for money, not opportunity.

and Pedri making it last year should just encourage him more..

Heck, United has Van De Beek sitting on the bench for example.

Andresito

Staff member
Let's face it, he will have a way harder time making it to City/PSG/Madrid whatever top team roster than Barca right now.

He is leaving for money, not opportunity.

and Pedri making it last year should just encourage him more..

Of course he's leaving for money. But it doesn't mean that he cannot become a top player any less than if he'd stayed at Barca.
He can easily grab a regular spot at PSG in 6 months, at Madrid and City most likely not.

Porque

Riqui Puig right now.

chessgoat.384bdc60.gif

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
While I agree whoever buys him will play him for sure, but he might not easily find a manager like Koeman who seems to value him a lot and gives him a lot of playing time here.

The ball is in his court. Let's see if he values his development or money more.

Home of Barca Fans