Neymar Jr.

wisconsincule

Still salty this asshole left. If he stays- Coutinho, Dembele and Griezmann don’t happen. Who knows if we are in this financial hell too.

Rassvet

Neymar feels no pain and is convinced that he will play vs Real Madrid. He "displays an exemplary state of mind that the whole club praises." (L'equipe)

Stunning dedication

Andresito

Staff member
Messi and Neymar will be playing their hearts out while Ramos and Mbappe are doing undercover work for Madrid.

Messigician

Was watching Neymar's documentary and saw something interesting. His former agent said that when Barca offered an amount higher than what PSG paid for him when Neymar wanted to return. No details on how much nor what it included. I am sure it may have been offering some of our players as part of the deal that we overvalued plus some amount of cash. But it's also said that they were never going to sell Neymar regardless of the offer. Which I think we already knew.

I'm still astounded PSG didn't let him leave after all that

FinBarcelonafan

Was watching Neymar's documentary and saw something interesting. His former agent said that when Barca offered an amount higher than what PSG paid for him when Neymar wanted to return. No details on how much nor what it included. I am sure it may have been offering some of our players as part of the deal that we overvalued plus some amount of cash. But it's also said that they were never going to sell Neymar regardless of the offer. Which I think we already knew.

I'm still astounded PSG didn't let him leave after all that

PSG is all about ego. They won't let any team bully them. See Madrid offering 200mil and PSG rejecting it..madness. Especially when Mbappe leaves in one year.

They take the game very personally.

fergus90

I think returning Neymar would have left the whole PSG project in a state of despair. They'd been beaten by United a couple months prior in the CL, selling one of their two prized assets would probably have been seen as throwing in the towel to the whole Qatari project.

On a separate note, just realised he's 30 tomorrow. Damn how fast time flies!

FinBarcelonafan

I think returning Neymar would have left the whole PSG project in a state of despair. They'd been beaten by United a couple months prior in the CL, selling one of their two prized assets would probably have been seen as throwing in the towel to the whole Qatari project.

On a separate note, just realised he's 30 tomorrow. Damn how fast time flies!

In hindsight it would have been a great robbery again(Coutinho, Griez and Demb). Neymar's been mostly injured. Imagine Barto bankrupting Barca signing old Neymar. Wow!

Barto would have wasted on total 600million euro.

Home of Barca Fans