Neymar Jr.

FC B

Very happy this hog won't be able to play on Camp Nou against Barca and I hope he won't be ready to play the second leg either, no matter the outcome.

Andresito

Staff member
❌ 2015: Suspended
❌ 2016: Suspended
🤕 2017: Injured
🤕 2018: Injured
🤕 2019: Injured
🤕 2021: Injured?

'There are 3 things certain in life: Death, Taxes, Neymar being injured for his sister's birthday'

Info confirmed. For once, Messigician is actually posting true news.
Keep it up and you'll be promoted to tier 4.

❌ 2015: Suspended
❌ 2016: Suspended
�� 2017: Injured
�� 2018: Injured
�� 2019: Injured
�� 2021: Injured?

'There are 3 things certain in life: Death, Taxes, Neymar being injured for his sister's birthday'

Poch just said Ney is going to Brazil lol you can’t even make this up anymore.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I dont understand Neymar he knows that he will be tackled all time so why playing this mickey mouse cup one week before barca ? The Caen players have hit him several times before the injury happened, why standing on the pitch until they broke him ?? Totally stupid in my eyes, Neymar should play as little as possible in these matches. CL should be the only important cup for him.

BarcaOG

Banned
w shit like this im happy hes not at barca. neymar could have been so much better if he had a professional outlook. his highest level is nowhere near ronaldinhos and i bet his fall will be even more disgraceful

Newcomer

I dont understand Neymar he knows that he will be tackled all time so why playing this mickey mouse cup one week before barca ? The Caen players have hit him several times before the injury happened, why standing on the pitch until they broke him ?? Totally stupid in my eyes, Neymar should play as little as possible in these matches. CL should be the only important cup for him.

Because he is always coming back from injury and needs some rythm to get back to his best form.

Not even sure Neymar has played 10 games for his club this year.

With Verratti not even sure to be a starter, this game is useless. Stroll in the park for the home team. Won't be pretty.

Andresito

Staff member
I truly understand his pain.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="pt" dir="ltr">Top 3 dos jogos que eu mais queria jogar ��</p>— Neymar Jr (@neymarjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/neymarjr/status/1361651762772406274?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 16, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Home of Barca Fans