Neymar Jr.

The Observer

At this point I fully expect Henry or some other ex Barca player to draw the Champions League group stage balls and pull Neymar out of one of the balls.

Tackle

Di Marzio is finito.

He also reported Valverde was getting sacked for Roberto Martinez.

He is a rag outside of non-Italian football.

Messigician

Don't take this the wrong way but I say this as a realist and it is just my opinion no sources whatsoever....

I believe Messi has said he will not play until Neymar is signed, and that he will only sign a new contract when Neymar arrives.

Last edited:
Yeah that's the literal origin, I mean more what it has become to mean for barcelona. And tbh was only referencing it because the same people that go on about més que un club and crujff etc are the same people who go against these standards. Taking Neymar back is bending over for him and for what? We nearly won everything last year, having neymar would not have changed anfield/roma, the fault was with the midfield selection. Can't believe I actually agree with BBZ but I don't want him back. If he comes I'll be cheering him on because he'll play for us. He doesn't bring enough to compensate for the way he has treated the club and he doesn't suddenly catapult us to a better sporting position. Not to mention recent injury record

We are not bending for Ney. He is a commodity to us who we are only getting because we think he will massively help us. Which is true considering our other options at LW. We are not doing this to do him a favour or 'save him'

BBZ8800

You hate Neymar - fine. But let's not attack the whole mes que un club motto just because we want to bring him back. See my reply to Rory regarding mes que un club

I know that Mes Que is from the past and connected to a history, Catalonia vs Spain.

But during Pep's days, our fans started to mock RM and other teams, remember that tweet, when RM was buying players, our board said:
= RM is buying a team, we are CREATING a team

Look the irony today.

Also, remember how during our successful Pep's era, people started to invent hollier than thou myths like:
1. La Masia is our core
2. we are never going down the Galacticos route
3. we are spending wisely, we are building a team differently than a stupid RM and Galacticos
4. also, we always said that we have morals and everything
5. or remember how for years we were the only club who didn't want to wear logos on shirts and then we sold ourselves to Quatar, lol

Basically, with this Neymar's transfer, Barto and the board have killed off every single myth about which our fans were proud.
1. we aren't better or more special than any other club in the world
2. we are NOT building a team with our youths. That was a shitty story which happened when we strucked gold with Messi-Xavi-Iniesta. When we don't have those, we are bigger spenders than RM's Galacticos
3. about morals, lol. A ciminal Rosell ended in a jail for the first Neymar's transfer. He betrayed us like no one besides Figo, and now he is doing everything he can to bring him back, lol.

I mean, I am not some morally driven guy or a snowflake.
But this is a slap in the face to everything what our fans have been saying for 12 years.

In reality, RM's and other fans should really have a field day and mock us in every possible way.
We have done EVERYTHING to what he have been laughing at for 12 years.

Regarding Mes Que un Club, that phrase can now be used only in a historical way.
Because we aren't more than a club in any way in which this phrase was used in modern times.

neymar-cropped_7ll2sy9cjejr1uq7hnc7mhyp5-800.jpg

So, again, the same as how people here hate EV, to some of us, Barto and Neymar vol2 have made more damage than anyone else in 120 years of our history.
And I will personally hate Barto and Neymar as long as they will be here.

Neymar can score 7 solo goals in a CL final.
He will still stay the biggest scum in football or in our history, for me.

That's my personal right as a fan.

Last edited:

Rory

We are not bending for Ney. He is a commodity to us who we are only getting because we think he will massively help us. Which is true considering our other options at LW. We are not doing this to do him a favour or 'save him'

Just my personal opinion that's what it seems like. Agree that our options at LW are limited I just don't think this version of Neymar (super injury prone) + the bullshit he brings and has already brought to us is worth it. Also agree we're not doing it to save him, I think the board wants him for lots of reasons I just don't agree with those reasons. Can you honestly say this board have been good or that you trust them?

snowy

Do you know who is against this move?

Real Madrid fans! Check their forums, they know if we get Neymar they will never get Mbappe. We will be stronger than them with Neymar and the favourites for UCL.

This looking good! with neo, ney, bouzeman, todisuffa, agent langley, grigri d'amour, and maybe even umtitihoney (if he recovers well), easy to see mbapcool wanting to join us in a few.

Barçaboumboum with zzzzze French Touch!!! :yes:

El Flaco

[tw]1167091448757522432[/tw]

Says there's no agreement between PSG and Barca for Neymar

Loïc Tanzi is one of the most reliable journos about PSG releated news.

Messigician

[tw]1167091448757522432[/tw]

Says there's no agreement between PSG and Barca for Neymar

Loïc Tanzi is one of the most reliable journos about PSG releated news.

No he said PSG denies an agreement has been reached which is true pubicly, not that no agreement has been reached

xxxxxx

I fear for Messigician if we don't sign Neymar.

But as I said, I doubt there's any agreement. I believe that ESPN journalist more than any other news outlet.

I know that Mes Que is from the past and connected to a history, Catalonia vs Spain.

But during Pep's days, our fans started to mock RM and other teams, remember that tweet, when RM was buying players, our board said:
= RM is buying a team, we are CREATING a team

Look the irony today.

Also, remember how during our successful Pep's era, people started to invent hollier than thou myths like:
1. La Masia is our core
2. we are never going down the Galacticos route
3. we are spending wisely, we are building a team differently than a stupid RM and Galacticos
4. also, we always said that we have morals and everything
5. or remember how for years we were the only club who didn't want to wear logos on shirts and then we sold ourselves to Quatar, lol

Basically, with this Neymar's transfer, Barto and the board have killed off every single myth about which our fans were proud.
1. we aren't better or more special than any other club in the world
2. we are NOT building a team with our youths. That was a shitty story which happened when we strucked gold with Messi-Xavi-Iniesta. When we don't have those, we are bigger spenders than RM's Galacticos
3. about morals, lol. A ciminal Rosell ended in a jail for the first Neymar's transfer. He betrayed us like no one besides Figo, and now he is doing everything he can to bring him back, lol.

I mean, I am not some morally driven guy or a snowflake.
But this is a slap in the face to everything what our fans have been saying for 12 years.

In reality, RM's and other fans should really have a field day and mock us in every possible way.
We have done EVERYTHING to what he have been laughing at for 12 years.

Regarding Mes Que un Club, that phrase can now be used only in a historical way.
Because we aren't more than a club in any way in which this phrase was used in modern times.

neymar-cropped_7ll2sy9cjejr1uq7hnc7mhyp5-800.jpg

So, again, the same as how people here hate EV, to some of us, Barto and Neymar vol2 have made more damaged than anyone else in 120 years of our history.
And I will personally hate Barto and Neymar as long as they will be hear.

Neymar can score 7 solo goals in a CL final.
He will still stay the biggest scum in football or in our history, for me.

That's my personal right as a fan.

Who cares what people said or say. People, especially when it comes to football, say what suits them. That's why you have Ronaldo fanboys who for years worshipped Maldini as the best defender ever all of a sudden see staying at one club as cowardice and staying in a comfort zone.

It's all hot air and bollocks. Barca as long as they are successfully will always be mocked and taken the piss out of regardless as they have battered most big clubs the last decade. We have to adopt the attitude of steamrolling other clubs and not caring. On the pitch and off it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Who cares what people said or say. People, especially when it comes to football, say what suits them. That's why you have Ronaldo fanboys who for years worshipped Maldini as the best defender ever all of a sudden see staying at one club as cowardice and staying in a comfort zone.

It's all hot air and bollocks. Barca as long as they are successfully will always be mocked and taken the piss out of regardless as they have battered most big clubs the last decade. We have to adopt the adopt the attitude of steamrolling other clubs and not caring. On the pitch and off it.

Let's steamroll other clubs on the pitch first. I highly doubt Neymar will help us do that. Maybe he will be like Ronaldo, standing on the sidelines and directing us like a general and led us to the final victory. hahaha

Home of Barca Fans