Champions League

MagIX

the whole "one counter = concede" thing is so unbelievably frustrating to watch.

Its almost Chelsea 2012-stuff, almost.

31-6 chances for Bayern. 4.36xG vs 1.64xG.

whoever scores the most goals wins, this does not automatically mean the better team (= for me, my opinion, as I intend and enjoy football or sport in general, unfortunately and regrettably teams can win by playing in this way, which i absolutely dislike).

Xaviniesta

on another day this ends 6 or 7-3 for bayern. too bad lewandowski isn't playing

don't think navas will save psg again in the 2nd leg

FC B

I don?t understand how Barca fans can support Bayern, in fact I can list more reasons why it would be questionable for a Barca fan to support Bayern than PSG.

One argument is Bayern may be the only team left than can beat Madrid in the final, don't have much trust in PSG or City to do that.

cri11x

City is miles better than Madrid as a team, and even last season when they got kicked out by Lyon they hammered RM.
Maybe Pep has a special drive when facing RM.
I didn't argue they have winning mentality.

PSG doesn't either. But they are far worse as a team than City

They hammered Real Madrid?

Dude, they literally beat them only with 2-1 in both matches.

If that is hammering, what did Bayern did to Barca with that 8-2?

With a proper attack, RM would have eliminated City.

FC B

Man City literally beat Real Madrid last year.

Sure but I wouldn't trust them at all in a final/singe match against Madrid.

Good news. Real-Chelsea sounds exciting.

Not at all since Madrid was bound to play the final since the draw was made avoiding the strongest teams which all play against each other on the same side of the draw namely Bayern, PSG, City.

Used to hate Chelsea but I?m going to be their biggest fan during this tie.

Chelsea doesn't stand a chance against Madrid imo. Out of current PL teams only City could beat them on a two legged confrontation, not sure at all they could do it in a single/final match though.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Chelsea/Real is exciting because it rarely happens. I dont expect a lot from Chelsea though, they are surprisingly soft/not physical. Really hope Liverpool surprises me :lol:

Home of Barca Fans