21 - Frenkie de Jong

Devils

65m fixed + 20m in variables

Not only are we the worst when it comes to buying players. We're terrible at selling them too!

Devils

Sky Sports News has been told the clubs have a "broad agreement" on the fee - believed to be €65m (?56m) plus performance-related add-ons

Meanwhile 2 years ago

Barcelona and Ajax have reached an agreement for the transfer of midfielder Frenkie de Jong, who will be joining the Catalan club from 1 July 2019. The cost of the transfer operation is 75 million euros, plus a further 11 million in variables.

---

Mightily impressed that we managed to devalue him.

We didn't so much devalue him as United know we are desperate to sell him because his salary increase next season will cripple the wage structure.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
65m fixed + 20m in variables

Not only are we the worst when it comes to buying players. We're terrible at selling them too!

That?s embarrassing, but nothing surprising when it comes to this club anymore. You would think we had all the cards here. The guy doesn?t even want to leave.

xXKonan

Fee keeps getting lower and lower.

Ole Laporta getting desperate for cash because he wants his 34 year year old striker.

Gari

After all, Barcelona is the best and most fun club in the world.Frenkie de Jong: ?The rumours? It's normal but as I said, I want to stay at Barcelona. ?I'm very happy to be at Barcelona. From an early age I wanted to be here, but I thought we could win more trophies in the first two seasons. I want to stay here for many years. ?He himself says this. But someone has already sold him.)))

Raketa10

€65M + €20M bonuses is a fucking joke! WTF is wrong with this club??? No wonder we are a laughing stock on the market. I had high hopes for the next season but all of my hopes are completely gone by now. We will probably sign 34y old Lewa for 60 and players like Azpi, Alonso and Soler. What a f... disaster! I honestly feel sorry for Xavi.

Last edited:

vuji_31

Still can't believe they accept 65mil. That's what we pay for Man City's 5th substitute winger. Laporta is loosing his mind, and signing Lewa and Azpi with this money, and buying fuc**** average Soler is disgrace after
we are for B.Silva and Rapinha.

Home of Barca Fans