21 - Frenkie de Jong

Birdy

I have taught Logic 101
You haven't even taken the course from what I see
So, yeah
there goes that too

Learn first to read and then to write, and you might become a decent interlocutor some day

JamDav1982

I have taught Logic 101
You haven't even taken the course from what I see
So, yeah
there goes that too

Learn first to read and then to write, and you might become a decent interlocutor some day

Aye teacher... try applying logic to situations being debated and not take constant Ls as read situations completely wrong.

Start there.

Birdy

I have been teaching how to apply logic to discourse and debating.

Go on now,
tell me how to do it then

JamDav1982

I have been teaching how to apply logic to discourse and debating.

Go on now,
tell me how to do it then

Aye... fucking terrible at debating a point and trying to call a situation correctly regardless.

Get every single one wrong.

Proof is in the pudding and the Ls are in the Lolgic.

Joan

Birdy..

''At this point the only act proving love for the club is drastic reduction of salary''

Not quite the same, is it..

Players don't usually go around being asked to prove their 'love for the club'. It's a buzz phrase of little relevance after all. But it's been perpetuated by certain journalists and fans alike as a reason why de Jong refuses to leave. That's how 'love for the club' got into this discussion after all.

In reality, nobody bothers to care about his 'love for the club' and know there are other reasons he's refusing to leave for. In the context of money he's owed there's no doubt reducing salary would prove the love for the club media and fans rave about and shut everyone's mouth. Until then, it's as relevant as a bicycle to a fish.

JamDav1982

Couldnt care less about what you claim to be teaching.

When it comes to applying logic and having an understanding of issues debated on here about football and Barca you are absolutely clueless.

Every time.

Birdy

Proof is the Ls you hand in here.
:lol:
Aye, I will share it with my employers next time so that they know. Your opinion is important...

I am still waiting...
You haven't explained a single thing in terms of logic.

JamDav1982

Not quite the same, is it..

Players don't usually go around being asked to prove their 'love for the club'. It's a buzzword of little relevance after all. But it's been perpetuated by certain journalists and fans alike as a reason why de Jong refuses to leave. That's how 'love for the club' got into this discussion after all.

In reality, nobody bothers to care about his 'love for the club' and know there are other reasons he's refusing to leave for. In the context of money he's owed there's no doubt reducing salary would prove the love for the club media and fans rave about and shut everyone's mouth. Until then, it's as relevant as a bicycle to a fish.

Not even same point made and I have not heard one person claim he wont leave as loves club either.

Birdy

Couldnt care less about what you claim to be teaching.

When it comes to applying logic and having an understanding of issues debated on here about football and Barca you are absolutely clueless.

Every time.

If you had taken a course in Logic 101,
You would have known that logic concerns only the form of argumentation and valid inference, and NOT the content.
Logic is the same whether you talk about football, science, politics or whatever kind of discourse..

Here is something you learned tonight.
Cherish it for the rest of your life

JamDav1982

Proof is the Ls you hand in here.
:lol:
Aye, I will share it with my employers next time so that they know. Your opinion is important...

I am still waiting...
You haven't explained a single thing in terms of logic.

Indeed that is proof of how poorly you apply logic to the issues being discussed and get it wrong every time.

Lack basic understanding of issues.

I have said... the logic you apply to form opinions on here are woeful every time.

Simple.. you dont have a clue time and again.

JamDav1982

If you had taken a course in Logic 101,
You would have known that logic concerns only the form of argumentation and valid inference, and NOT the content.
Logic is the same whether you talk about football, science, politics or whatever kind of discourse..

Here is something you learned tonight.
Cherish it for the rest of your life

Nah i will go with the simple Cambridge definition 'a particular way of thinking, especially one that is reasonable and based on good judgmen':

One of us applies logical thinking on here to a higher level and has a particular way of thinking that is reasonable and based on good judgement.

The other takes Ls constantly as not based on reasonable and good judgement.

Simple.

Birdy

Nah i will go with the simple Cambridge definition 'a particular way of thinking, especially one that is reasonable and based on good judgmen':

One of us applies logical thinking on here to a higher level and has a particular way of thinking that is reasonable and based on good judgement.

The other takes Ls constantly as not based on reasonable and good judgement.

Simple.

LOOOOOOOOL
You don't get that you are embarrassing yourself right?

Formal logic, which is the only logic that can be applied to any kind of discourse, and concerns only the valid forms of inference in argumentation.

This is definition, pal.
Take a FREE online course at any platform or university whatever, and you will see that yourself

JamDav1982

LOOOOOOOOL
You don't get that you are embarrassing yourself right?

Formal logic, which is the only logic that can be applied to any kind of discourse, and concerns only the valid forms of inference in argumentation.

This is definition, pal.
Take a FREE online course at any platform or university whatever, and you will see that yourself

I am going with simple Cambridge definition of logic which sums up opinions to make good judgements

Furby with most pathetic argument yet.

'I claim to teach logic therefor it doesnt matter if I make a twat of myself getting arguments wrong'

But but I does teacher the lolgic.

Very good teacher. Try to use that superior understanding and logical thinking to win a debate on here before anything else.

Birdy

I am going with simple Cambridge definition of logic which sums up opinions to make good judgements

Furby with most pathetic argument yet.

'I claim to teach logic therefor it doesnt matter if I make a twat of myself getting arguments wrong'

But but I does teacher the lolgic.

Very good teacher. Try to use that superior understanding and logical thinking to win a debate on here before anything else.

Cambridge is a dictionary dude.
A dictionary gives you the meaning of a word as spoken in a given language.

Nothing to do with the scientific field of logic which is taught at universities, and concerns FORMAL argumentation as valid forms of inference.
Telling you that again, I am sure you will learn something in the end

JamDav1982

I will take my definition of logic from Cambidge Dictionary young sire and believe it is about forming good judgements when applied correctly.

You can take it to mean whatever you want... but it is irrelevant to any debates on here your understanding of the term anyway as are clueless on every point discussed.

Birdy: Yes yes I was wrong but by fuck did I apply logic in the correct way

Take home your self appointed logic medal that helps in no way to making sounds judgements and avoiding Ls.

You deserve it.

Home of Barca Fans