21 - Frenkie de Jong

Laplacian

When United, Newcastle, PSG and Bayern of the world are bidding 70mil is a joke.

I'm not saying it's not a high price, it depends on demand.. and worlds biggest clubs want him or at least their fans.

Leicester milked similar amount out of United for Maguire. Never underestimate idiotism.

No one's paying 100m for Frenkie.

Birdy

New SD PSG appointed, Luis Campos, apparently has demanded FDJ from his board

Well, if we are determined to sell him, AND it's for PSG, I would make it really special:
80m in cash + players (Paredes would be a good Busi sub/competition, Diallo for better LCB than Lenglet, Bernat to sub Alba maybe)
and then of course use that 80m towards Raphinia, Lewa and fullbacks

Messigician

Reportedly vrry upset he's being kicked out for financial reasons when he wants to stay, while club is chasing Lewandowski and Raphina while already signed Torres for 60m and offering Alves a salary of 100k per week

Joan

Said on Instagram they will work harder next season to achieve their goals. Could still go but seems far from certain.

Givenchy

Is he going to United?

Good to see you back Jair

Seems he doesn't want to join United. Barca are forcing him to leave so if PSG/Bayern/top CL team come in, he'll take it imo. I personally hope he kicks up a fuss and refuses to budge, our club can't keep treating players like chess pieces or cattle.

I still think he might be involved in a Lewa deal though.

Messigician

❗️Despite the fact that Frenkie de Jong has said "no" to Ten Hag, there is agreement between Bar?a and Man United on the transfer fee for Frenkie.

? @orioldomenech

How can we force him out

Home of Barca Fans