21 - Frenkie de Jong

Sterlingfan2000

To be fair giving him that much of wage is outrageous. Nowonder why alba and co wanted higher wages , if u give an unproven Player that much of money

SmilerBam

Well, you know it is exactly what would have been said if de Jong had joined PSG and been average as he is now. I'm just having my little fun now, especially when Paredes our back up solution was a full time benchwarmer in his first months.

I still believe de Jong but i agree with the guy who said Ajax system were making their players look better. It is an huge credit to their coach.

He will maybe not reach the world class or next big thing potential but he can become a very solid and reliable player in the next future.

And soon, i'll start hate Real Madrid much more when they'll come with a 100 M offer for Mbapp?... and when they'll double down by taking Camavinga. You'll have to defeat the Franco sympathizers. They are already our enemies after they robbed us in that Jes? deal. Till this day, his wage keeps automatically increasing every year and every club he has been loaned to wanted to end the loan prematurely. That is quite some feat. Maybe the biggest robbery in our whole history.

Maybe the one transferred from Ajax shouldn't have been De Jong,but the coach...but yeah,why Barca should need a good coach?No,we only need no names like Setien and Valverde or not good enough like Koeman.

El Gato

Villarato!
And soon, i'll start hate Real Madrid much more when they'll come with a 100 M offer for Mbapp?... and when they'll double down by taking Camavinga. You'll have to defeat the Franco sympathizers. They are already our enemies after they robbed us in that Jese deal. Till this day, his wage keeps automatically increasing every year and every club he has been loaned to wanted to end the loan prematurely. That is quite some feat. Maybe the biggest robbery in our whole history.

I can understand Mbappe, but holding Jese against us?
Was PSG who threw money at us for a player without a healthy cruciate and near-terminally ill son.

Newcomer

I can understand Mbappe, but holding Jese against us?
Was PSG who threw money at us for a player without a healthy cruciate and near-terminally ill son.

Mmmhh. It is PSG mistake without any doubt. But being a fan , i must find someone else to vent my frustration out.

Zidane recommended the player and we had useless Emery and Nasser who validated the transfer...

Perez likes to say PSG and Real are friends. With friends like that, you don't need enemies. To be honest, i don't really Real anyway, Jese or not. I have always liked Atletico better. Maybe because it was because that club, big team but serial losers, reminded me of PSG.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Mmmhh. It is PSG mistake without any doubt. But being a fan , i must find someone else to vent my frustration out.

Zidane recommended the player and we had useless Emery and Nasser who validated the transfer...

Perez likes to say PSG and Real are friends. With friends like that, you don't need enemies. To be honest, i don't really Real anyway, Jese or not. I have always liked Atletico better. Maybe because it was because that club, big team but serial losers, reminded me of PSG.

:lol: :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Lol bless ya mate
Jese was class pre-injury. Shoulda done due dilligence on that if you are Leonardo (or whoever was in charge)

Don't worry, if you sack Tuchel now you might still get in on Pochettino

kattanib

It?s because of the system.

Everything in the field more or less has changed but remaining is Messi. Same for Argentina. Maybe he has an influence in holding back other players (which in most situations in the past yielded magnificent results)

Batistuta9

Everything in the field more or less has changed but remaining is Messi. Same for Argentina. Maybe he has an influence in holding back other players (which in most situations in the past yielded magnificent results)

Argentina wouldn't have qualified for the last world cup without Messi. They were getting something like 0.8 points without Messi and 2.1 points with Messi, so I don't see how he is holding them back.

Tazim

what a game! enjoyed his runs and how comfortable he was.. loved the moment where he stopped the play and pointed directions for his teammates

Home of Barca Fans