Lautaro Martinez

Catta

It is not that they know how to sell. Barca could have also made big money if they sold Frenkie and Pedri. They sold Lukaku and Hakimi, two key players, while Barca is trying to sell their trash. I don't see Inter getting big money or any offers for players like Alexis, Vecino and Sensi.

Redbuck

It is not that they know how to sell. Barca could have also made big money if they sold Frenkie and Pedri. They sold Lukaku and Hakimi, two key players, while Barca is trying to sell their trash. I don't see Inter getting big money or any offers for players like Alexis, Vecino and Sensi.

Spot on.

slicknick

So we almost bought this guy? Potential is still somewhat visible, I don't know if it's the failed transfer trauma or he never had it or anything, but he seems to have regressed somehow.

vuji_31

Scored two, good striker would score 5 goals agaibst Empoli.

If you have watched the game you would know.

malvolio

still think it wouldn't have been bad if we got him, even for the rumored 100M. after all we got ferran for 65M and he is a calamity.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
our defence enabled their entire attack, He's shit and 100m for him would of been another disaster and put us in an even worse position than we are now.

Home of Barca Fans