Lautaro Martinez

CatalinR10

This guy is so average tho

Can't believe Inter actually had the guts to ask +100 mil for this guy when we showed interest but seeing as we splashed money on flops only , who is even surprised in the end

FinBarcelonafan

This guy is so average tho

Can't believe Inter actually had the guts to ask +100 mil for this guy when we showed interest but seeing as we splashed money on flops only , who is even surprised in the end

At some point, they were begging Barto to buy him for 120 mils. They kept the window open for longer than it was supposed to be. :koeman:

They knew he was not worth anywhere close to 120 mil. or 100 mil

CatalinR10

At some point, they were begging Barto to buy him for 120 mils. They kept the window open for longer than it was supposed to be. :koeman:

yes , I remember that , Lmao

Funny how he's worth 80 mil on transfermarkt.

Iirc he was worth around 40 mil some time now and after we begun showing interest for him it jumped to 80 mil . Dunno if it was from the rumours of us wating him , or if he had a really good speel in that period but he's not worth that much .

Truth is that I maybe watched around +20 games when he played and didn't watch him all the time but whenever I watch him he's really mediocre.

FinBarcelonafan

yes , I remember that , Lmao

Funny how he's worth 80 mil on transfermarkt.

Iirc he was worth around 40 mil some time now and after we begun showing interest for him it jumped to 80 mil . Dunno if it was from the rumours of us wating him , or if he had a really good speel in that period but he's not worth that much .

Truth is that I maybe watched around +20 games when he played and didn't watch him all the time but whenever I watch him he's really mediocre.

Without good looks and not being Argentinian he would probably cost half the price yes.

Andresito

Staff member
Argentina are going to need a lot more to win a WC than the performance Lautaro showed this summer. His only strength is his work rate. Can't dribble, can't play with his back towards to goal, average ball control, average link up play, meh finishing.

Far far from world class as a number 9.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Can't believe Bartomeu was planning to splash almost 100M on this guy if it wasn't for COVID-19

Lautaro implied we had agreed a fee with Inter and that he was going to join us, but then had a talk with Messi and backed out lol.

Messi obviously later went on to try and force a move out from Barca.

Maybe he told him he was planning to leave. Maybe something else was said. Who knows? All we know is that we dodged yet another bullet.

khaled_a_d

Lautaro implied we had agreed a fee with Inter and that he was going to join us, but then had a talk with Messi and backed out lol.

Messi obviously later went on to try and force a move out from Barca.

Maybe he told him he was planning to leave. Maybe something else was said. Who knows? All we know is that we dodged yet another bullet.

Even when he tried to leave, Messi protected the future of the club :worthy:

vuji_31

This guy is shit.

Inter is selling almost any player, and there is no offers for this fraud.

I wonder why.

They would be happy to sell him, but no one is crazy pay more then 40mil.

Except barto who wanted to sign him almost for 100mil .

khaled_a_d

Lautaro in Tottenham? Whats wrong with Inter? Sold Hakimi,Lukaku now Lautaro?

Apparently they negotiated both Lukaku and Martinez at same time, looked at which better deal and went for selling Lukaku.
Deal with Spurs won't happen now, it was one of them not both

Nazario1985

Lautaro in Tottenham? Whats wrong with Inter? Sold Hakimi,Lukaku now Lautaro?

They are bankrupt like us, the only difference they know how to sell.

And also no one will ask questions if inter went low profile the next 2-3 seasons.

You can't do this at FCB

Home of Barca Fans