Houssem Aouar

Laplacian

I'm insane for this dude. Literally Neymar level of aesthetically pleasing technique. The way he glides, the way he drags the ball with the inside of his foot...UGH.

I'm going to be so tight if he goes to some lame team like juventus, roma or some other serie a team. PL or Barcelona brother.

Last edited:

Bulgroz

He hasn't been great this season (maybe because of that weird post covid UCL schedule that affected a lot of very good players too). Also, Lyon's midfield is pretty packed. Garcia is in love with Mendes, Paqueta has been absolutely superb, so it basically leaves one spot at best, with Guimaraes, Caqueret and Aouar fighting for it.

All in all, most Lyon fans I know have been a bit disappointed in him this year. But he's still quality, no doubt, especially at that price.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Worth pursuing for 20-25m?

I feel like we need another CM in addition to signing Wijnaldum. Riqui should honestly just go on loan for now.

vuji_31

I think it would be good risk.

We would have 5 competitive midfider and one to develop.

Ruqui on loan.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

I don't watch ligue 1 at all other than highlights and player you tube compilations (and he looks amazing there), is he genuinely that talented? it seems very weird that no one has really gone for him considering how highly you rate him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans