Marcelo Brozovic

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Seems like we want to do a double swap.

They can have Memphis for free for all I care if we manage to pull off this swap without paying anything extra. As long as we don't pay 60m for Zubimendi or Neves and get a very good player like Brozovic I'm good.

Can put our focus on a RB and LW in the summer then. Think Brozovic can be good as CDM for 2-4 years and buy us time to find a long-term option.

gregorrin10

Romero saying Barca and Inter could start negotiating the Brozovic-Kessie swap after the Italian Super Cup final on Wednesday

https://twitter.com/carpetasFCB/status/1614794231138091008

If it happens (don't think Inter will go for it), for once, I believe we'd come better off in a swap. Even though Brozovic has 4 years on Kessie, he'd fit us much more than (slow poke) Kessie does. Brozo would make the post-Busquets transition much easier, and would probably thankfully encourage Xavi to finally let go of Busquets at the end of the season...and he could be a great squad option to have for the next 3-4 years, maybe even more if he can follow suit to his compatriot Modric's longetivity.

vuji_31

Brozovic is machine, runned 17km against Brazil before one month.

Pjanic, was already dead when he got here.

vuji_31

It seems like Inter fans are also happy with this swap. They need more PHY in midfield, and they have Calhanoglu and some kid who can play CDM.

Win-Win for both.

I think club knew that Kessie, will be shit here, they just signed him so he can be usefull to trade for other player.
I don't mind free transfers like we are doing it for couple 2-3 years.

Too bad, we can't get good transfer even paying 60mil (Ferret and Rapinha).

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Brozovic is a heavy smoker apparently.
I would be happy with the deal, but as long as we don't give him more years than his current contract.

vuji_31

He is crazy guy, but running 17km against Brazil, is something just him and Kante before few years can do.

Kul_z

Brozovic fdj pairing would be tasty. Put pedri in front and gavi in yesterday like setup and this team would outrun anyone. Imagine getting a dm with 14km, who loves to shoot from 20m radius with both feet. And has a cannon by the way. If we pull this off this would be a perfect deal for us.

Home of Barca Fans