Kylian Mbappé

FinBarcelonafan

Not surprising. Mbappe practically had to be made co-owner to agree to stay at PSG for a few more years. He will do as he pleases.

What he needed at this stage in his career was a competitive league and a serious manager. He will never hit his potential now.

True true.

He needs to leave ASAP

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Not surprising. Mbappe practically had to be made co-owner to agree to stay at PSG for a few more years. He will do as he pleases.

What he needed at this stage in his career was a competitive league and a serious manager. He will never hit his potential now.

yeah he is wasting his years, should have gone to ll or pl

bastardo

Guy thinks hes exerting that Ronaldo mentality but I don?t think ronaldo has ever thought he was the owner of his team and demanded the management sell his teammates behind their backs

Loki

yeah he is wasting his years, should have gone to ll or pl

wasting years, but getting paid like a sultan. 300m for 3 years? Who wouldn't stay for that kind of money? With 25, he'll be richer than any other football player on earth, even Messi probably and can still go anywhere he wishes.

Horatio

You're welcome
I still rather see Messi and Mbappe really getting along. Feel like Mbappe is a much cooler dude to hang out with than Neymar. Neymar seems a bit jealous and prolly if you took a poll in the team most players prefer Mbappe.

feggydinho

I wouldn't really blame Mbappe for the penalty incident until we get more info, now if Mbappe is the assigned primary penalty taker, then Neymar is clearly at fault cause it's at the assigned primary penalty taker discretion to give the penalty out even if they missed a previous one. On the other hand Mbappe is clearly at fault for the other incident where he refused running after Vitinha didn't pass to him,

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
I still rather see Messi and Mbappe really getting along. Feel like Mbappe is a much cooler dude to hang out with than Neymar. Neymar seems a bit jealous and prolly if you took a poll in the team most players prefer Mbappe.

Mbappe knows Messi will side with Ney out of loyalty, the same way Mbappe is with Hakimi. I agree with you that there is mutual respect between them. It's just diva shit between the current cash cow and the former cash cow

Horatio

You're welcome
Mbappe knows Messi will side with Ney out of loyalty, the same way Mbappe is with Hakimi. I agree with you that there is mutual respect between them. It's just diva shit between the current cash cow and the former cash cow

Still one is clearly more insecure brat than the other. When did Mbappe pick fights or dive as extensively as Neymar? Also does not deliberately skip teammates on pitch. I think Mbappe so far has shown to be more of a professional than Neymar, although he could still improve.

Home of Barca Fans