Kylian Mbappé

KingLeo10

he's collaborating with LeGOAT now, wow

michael-jordan-versus-lebron-james.jpg

Calma, calma

Daisymorr

Honestly always preferred him to Haaland but in recent months I think I would prefer Haaland.

He is turning into Neymar 2.0 with his antics. Haaland is what he need, a goal machine with a winning mentality. Haaland is like a better version of a young Lewandowski.

Realistically we are highly unlikely to be able to afford either of them...

Its not like the good old days. We blew all the cash.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Honestly always preferred him to Haaland but in recent months I think I would prefer Haaland.

He is turning into Neymar 2.0 with his antics. Haaland is what he need, a goal machine with a winning mentality. Haaland is like a better version of a young Lewandowski.

Realistically we are highly unlikely to be able to afford either of them...

Its not like the good old days. We blew all the cash.

Haaland would be the best buy since Suarez in 2014.

JamDav1982

Being linked again with Liverpool.

Would rather he went to Real. La Liga needs top players or will just become more and more an afterthought to EPL.

Andresito

Staff member
If he renews it'll most definitely include a release clause. Really can't see him playing for PSG the rest of his career.

But he's still young so this kind of end-of-contract-saga can happen again when he's 27.

Morten

If he renews it'll most definitely include a release clause. Really can't see him playing for PSG the rest of his career.

But he's still young so this kind of end-of-contract-saga can happen again when he's 27.

If he renews that will be that.
Come on, people said the exact same thing last time, if he renews im not going to be fooled again, if he wanted to leave then he would leave.

Andresito

Staff member
If he renews that will be that.
Come on, people said the exact same thing last time, if he renews im not going to be fooled again, if he wanted to leave then he would leave.

When was 'the last time'? He's only had one contract at PSG.

Home of Barca Fans