Alex Collado

Messi983

He's going on loan to Sheffield United.

Did anyone tell him they play in the Championship not Champions League? :koeman:

Either way, respect for him to actually get a message and leave unlike some other guy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's not very smart is he?

Going to Belgium and developing there for a team that played in Europe would have been much better.

Might still work out for him, but Sheffield are almost last in the Championship.

KingLeo10

Jammy is a British football fanatic much like how BBZ loves his Bayern Munich and German musclemen.

:lol: They really would be better off supporting those teams.

khaled_a_d

He's not very smart is he?

Going to Belgium and developing there for a team that played in Europe would have been much better.

Might still work out for him, but Sheffield are almost last in the Championship.

There are more money for him (now and in the future) in championship than in Belgium

ajnotkeith

Cant lie.

I love English football. Pure fanatic.

Championship far above Belgium league.

I watch the Championship much also. In my opinion it is around the same level or a little better in general (if you were to put the teams h2h) but the style of play is very very different, so certain profiles will find it difficult to succeed here in the Championship.

Collado will either light the league on fire like an Ilias Chair or bomb completely like Braithwaite did here. That type of technical style in that league, there is no between.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
This one requires an explanation since he clearly can't be registered with B team any longer, why promote Demir then? Strange

Home of Barca Fans