Cr150

Zidane82

He has always been a cheating bar steward..

He dived for that penalty a few days ago to go in the record books now he is claiming a non goal to equal Eusebios scoring record

Utter slimeball

Temptation

I'm not into such nonsense crap like alpha/beta/sigma or anyother stuff like that, I'm way above that.

Well that's cool then. I cringe at that shit.

Tbf, from your opinions in general, you sound much likelier to be a CR7 fan than a Messi fan. I have noticed that CR7 would tick many boxes for you as someone to look upto. :mou:

Was surprised to find out that you're a Messi fan initially.....

CatalinR10

Tbf, from your opinions in general, you sound much likelier to be a CR7 fan than a Messi fan. I have noticed that CR7 would tick many boxes for you as someone to look upto. :mou:

giphy.gif

Morten

so much egomaniac that I almost like him. It must be really difficult to be Cristiano Ronaldo

Retirement will be so boring for him, like, what is he gonna do? Do punditry or whatever, thats nice, but it won't get him the attention he crave.

He wont be the center of attention anymore.

Daniele

Retirement will be so boring for him, like, what is he gonna do? Do punditry or whatever, thats nice, but it won't get him the attention he crave.

He wont be the center of attention anymore.

I think he is the closest character-level sports figure to micheal jordan. obviously, no offense to ronaldo, mj is a superor level of greatness; but the cult of excelling as the sole purpose and meaning of all one's actions is something that unites them deeply, for better or for worse

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Probably take the huge middle east contract and try to invest in MLS franchise or some sort.

Good on him whatever he does. Has earned it.

Morten

Movies......

But who is gonna take him seriously as an actor? Can't imagine watching a top rated movie with Ronaldo in the lead.

Though, i guess everyone said the same about Arnold when he went from bodybuilding to movies too, so nothing is impossible i suppose.

Home of Barca Fans