2 - João Cancelo

Porque

Any point in signing Pavard if he offers the same as Kounde at RB, but maybe worse.

Need an alternative attacking option, like Cancelo but at half the fee.

HanDW

Cancelo is such a diva man, quitting because he got rightfully benched. Still remember when he was crying in 2020 for lack of gametime despite playing like 50 games for City that season lol.

gregorrin10

Can someone tell me why we didn't jump on this!? Are we really that broke that we can't afford a freaking loan (to buy)? :(

Btw Pep is ruthless...if we would've let him be, Pique would get sold in 2012, and Busquets and Alba not long after, and we'd have avoided becoming the laughing stock of Europe in later years, not to mention the dreadful recruitment post Neymar.

Messigician

Can someone tell me why we didn't jump on this!? Are we really that broke that we can't afford a freaking loan (to buy)? :(

Btw Pep is ruthless...if we would've let him be, Pique would get sold in 2012, and Busquets and Alba not long after, and we'd have avoided becoming the laughing stock of Europe in later years, not to mention the dreadful recruitment post Neymar.

Nah awful call to repqlce those players

fergus90

There were rumours just after the World Cup that they had a big fall out, his form had dropped off a cliff in recent months. Pep kept talking about players body language etc as to why the likes of him and Foden weren't playing.

I gotta feeling the likes of Laporte, Bernardo etc will also be out the door in July.

JamDav1982

Pavard is out of contract in 2024.

Dull signings.

More along the lines of established players for middle of road fees that are not top quality

Cancelo is decent. But was a better LB/DM for City than he was RB.

Home of Barca Fans