New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

That's the jersey they played the WC in. The OG.

And I can already tell them that with my Copa America players edition ty.

Exactly. Two stars WC edition is a collectors item now.
Like three stars Germany before four stars. Each has it's value

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The official club store has the authentic home jersey in multiple sizes back in stock, I ordered one with Messi and No.10.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
May I ask why you would order Messi in a kit he never wears?

Sure. It doesn't matter he never got to wear this beautiful jersey (just like I had Puyol's name and number printed on the el Clasico jersey a couple of years ago), I just couldn't think of another player's name and number on it for the CL version (I already have Lewandowski and Kounde for the La Liga version) and since I haven't had a Messi jersey in a long time, I figured it would be nice to print his name and number on it, especially since he won the WC, I suppose.

Also I buy these jerseys for my own taste and liking and I am not really a die-hard historical accuracy buff. :)

Nucky

I ordered after the World Cup Messi shirt and the guy told me it sold out.. So now I have to wait till February to get 3 star kit for the same price..

Andresito

Staff member
I ordered after the World Cup Messi shirt and the guy told me it sold out.. So now I have to wait till February to get 3 star kit for the same price..

Yep it's sold out everywhere in normal sizes (XXL available but only Horatio can wear that). New batch coming soon.

JerseyAddict

Arrived today. I was so lucky to order it few days before the final, as If I had known that it would be sold out everywhere.

WooooW
Authentic version.
Lucky you.

I have only stadium home v.

Away v I have stadium and authentic.

But this one slipped my grasp. It is impossible to find it...

Home of Barca Fans