Page 130 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2001

Thread: New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wisconsincule View Post
    For anyone located in the US. Fanatics has kits on sale. Authentic home is $85(!!) and replica away is $47. Great deals.
    Strange stuff is how fanatics.intl don't stock kits with "spotify" and "unicef" logos...
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought I'd post here since Messi thread is so cluttered.
    @malvolio @Horatio
    I signed up on Adidas' website for updates on kit availability. Yesterday I received an email that kits were available, but I didn't see it in time so when I looked they were sold out again.
    I suggest you sign up for updates and be quick AF when they release.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Thought I'd post here since Messi thread is so cluttered.
    @malvolio @Horatio
    I signed up on Adidas' website for updates on kit availability. Yesterday I received an email that kits were available, but I didn't see it in time so when I looked they were sold out again.
    I suggest you sign up for updates and be quick AF when they release.
    Thanks really appreciated.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Andresito

Adidas will receive the jersey on their website 28th of december 10:00. Crap. We overpayed.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    @Andresito

Adidas will receive the jersey on their website 28th of december 10:00. Crap. We overpayed.
    Win some lose some. But maybe can cancel Fanatics order since it hasn't shipped?

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Win some lose some. But maybe can cancel Fanatics order since it hasn't shipped?
    Already checked, you can't. But silver lining is the one from Fanatic will be with Messi on it no?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already checked, you can't. But silver lining is the one from Fanatic will be with Messi on it no?
    Yes. Adidas is plain right? But other stores will probably offer printing.

Says Fanatics one estimated arrival time is June tho lol.

But guessing on Adidas you just order on 28th, still have to wait a long time. I hope.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Andresito

But Adidas doesn't ship to certain countries ie. Croatia. Fuckers. So I have to go to Fanatics. And Fanatics.intl don't offer the jersey, but Fanatics.com do. And now i have to order from US and pay customs taxes.
    And the note ships around JUNE2023 is like WTF???

Just today I had to cancel my order from goalinn. I ordered and payed one adidas jersey in november to be shipped on december 5th... And today on December 27th they informed me that there will be no jersey at all. Idiots.

So I am sceptic about this Argentina jersey in JUNE.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    But Adidas doesn't ship to certain countries ie. Croatia. Fuckers. So I have to go to Fanatics. And Fanatics.intl don't offer the jersey, but Fanatics.com do. And now i have to order from US and pay customs taxes.

Just today I had to cancel my order from goalinn. I ordered and payed one adidas jersey in november to be shipped on december 5th... And today on December 27th they informed me that there will be no jersey at all. Idiots.

@Andresito and I have ordered it from fanatics as well. Yeah, it gets a bit expensive with shipping and all. Hope we get to see something arrive in mail.

Edit: I just checked adidas.nl. It says they will have the jersey's readily available for purchase on april 13th at 10:00. lol

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Andresito and I have ordered it from fanatics as well. Yeah, it gets a bit expensive with shipping and all. Hope we get to see something arrive in mail.
    What is the shipping cost? You are in EU?

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the shipping cost? You are in EU?
    Yes. I am in EU. Shipping is 25 dollars. Also hefty tax on top. Hurts too spell out the amount.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. I am in EU. Shipping is 25 dollars. Also hefty tax on top. Hurts too spell out the amount.
    Omg. Yes. I have to add 25% tax on top of it. And they add shipping to taxed amount. Bastardz.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For sure there must be some company in Croatia that can offer alternative delivery services. For example I use eshopwedrop for most of my EU/UK/US orders that I want delivered to Romania. The company creates a delivery address for you in the country of origin(let's say Germany). Adidas will deliver the package at that address and from there it is automatically forwarded to Romania, where I can choose how to pick it up(in person from the company's HQ or through another local delivery service at my door).

The EU orders evidently don't have extra custom taxes.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit: I just checked adidas.nl. It says they will have the jersey's readily available for purchase on april 13th at 10:00. lol
    Yes same for me. 13th April through the Adidas app.

I don't doubt I'll receive it from Fanatics. But I'll probably forget about it until it arrives, will be a nice surprise. Expensive AF but it's a shirt for life. It is what it is.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    For sure there must be some company in Croatia that can offer alternative delivery services. For example I use eshopwedrop for most of my EU/UK/US orders that I want delivered to Romania. The company creates a delivery address for you in the country of origin(let's say Germany). Adidas will deliver the package at that address and from there it is automatically forwarded to Romania, where I can choose how to pick it up(in person from the company's HQ or through another local delivery service at my door).

The EU orders evidently don't have extra custom taxes.
    That sounds great. But I am always wary of some "scams". How can I trust these companies that they will deliver it to me?

What is the price of such "redirection"?
    Please give me a link. Thank you.