Eric Garcia (loaned to Girona)

Joan

Definitely not. Haha. Bartomeu wanted to make sure he would come home.

:lol:

I'd like him to come back, but 11 m a season should be considered too high for someone who might not even be a starter.

That's Dembele wages and we all think it's too high.

Porque

If the 11m is true (and not inflated to further negatively disseminate Barto) then it shows that the old board learned nothing, do not care and were taking some type of commission from the sign on fee.

Ridiculous wage's in the best of market and financial conditions, let alone the current situation. Didn't Rabiot's mum want 10m+10m sign on fee by comparison.

I'm not buying this number.

JamDav1982

If the 11m is true (and not inflated to further negatively disseminate Barto) then it shows that the old board learned nothing, do not care and were taking some type of commission from the sign on fee.

Ridiculous wage's in the best of market and financial conditions, let alone the current situation. Didn't Rabiot's mum want 10m+10m sign on fee by comparison.

I'm not buying this number.

The 11m is just a made up number few posts back on this thread.

khaled_a_d

It is clemente suggestion

Sucks for him but also for Laporta, not his fault Barto promised something unrealistic, I think both parties in the end will agree on something like 11m/year.

Mateka

Garcia is 5th choice at City. Fernandinho is preferred at CB to Garcia, so that would make him 6th choice. He is attractive to Barca because he is free.

Joan

Garcia is 5th choice at City. Fernandinho is preferred at CB to Garcia, so that would make him 6th choice. He is attractive to Barca because he is free.

Also because he's La Masia. Barca fanbase loves ex players coming home. Looks good for the president in charge.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

I'm not a big fan of Eric Garcia, but let's not be disingenuous here.

He is only the 5th choice because of his contract situation. He was a starter until the beginning of this season when he rejected City's last contract offer.

Trafalgar

I'm not a big fan of Eric Garcia, but let's not be disingenuous here.

He is only the 5th choice because of his contract situation. He was a starter until the beginning of this season when he rejected City's last contract offer.

Implying he's better than Dias, Stones and Laporte ... this guy is the 4th choice at best with or without the contract situation.

Home of Barca Fans