Negative Thinking Cules

Windhook

I'm mostly conncerned about this big group of youngsters starting a riot in few years for contract demands without any real achivements.

Messi983

❗Mateu Lahoz is a firm candidate to become the president of RFEF if Luis Rubiales resigns. @marca

lol, these merengues are really smart, aren't they? Having a declared madridista Tebas in charge of LFP is fine, but a "cule" Lahoz isn't. :lol:

The only person Lahoz cares about is himself. Would be another selfish and controversial man who always wants to be in the spotlight.

Really a shame no former player wants to get into this mess and take care of Spanish football. I understand them though.

khaled_a_d

2016-2017: We lost in CL 0-4 against PSG and 0-3 against Juve.

2017-2018: We lost 0-3 to Roma

2018-2019: We lost 0-4 to Liverpool

2019-2020: We lost 2-8 to Bayern

2020-2021: We lost 0-3 to Juve, 1-4 to PSG

2021-2022: We lost 0-3 to Bayern (twice) and Benfica (once)

2022-2023: We lost 0-3 to Bayern.

2023-2024: We lost 1-4 to PSG.

8 years in a row, we cancede a big defeat with at least 3 goals difference.
8 years.

There isn't a single outfield player who played yesterday who was here in the first 3 years (Anfield and before) and only Frenkie was here in the defeat against Bayern.

An entire squad has changed, but same humiliations.
5 coaches, 2 club presidents, Different scenarios, 12 big defeats.

Legacy.

Messi983

You know who left us in 2016 when that run of bad results started?

Our lucky charm...

The one and only...

LORD DOUGLAS

Noticia-122309-douglas-barcelona-presentacion.jpg

HanDW

We are an outdated institution that is held hostage by the delusion of repeating our golden era.

Xavi's tenure was an obvious and desperate attempt to emulate the Pep years and revitalize the club after years of humillations and underwhelming results that went horribly wrong. No money, no sporting direction, nepotism everywhere crippling the management structure, clowns in high level positions.

People might say that everything is not bad because we got Yamal, Cubarsi, Gavi and other good young players, but the true is they need a healthy enviroment to improve and grow, a proper sporting structure. We got NONE of that.

draconifire

What changes you from a PTC to a NTC? You watch this team for the last decade being hopeful, giving up from watching every day to watching highlights, and then you realise, it's the attitude you had previously, that is shared by every socio at the club, resulting in this mess. Ya I from now on want 110% from this team in every aspect, and if a person belonging to this club/team doesn't live up to it, you go out of this club and is dead to me.

Home of Barca Fans