Negative Thinking Cules

Vilarrubi

e33.jpg

messi2140

6racies Xavi
So not only is Bobo"the intellectual"32 a troll but he also has an alt account. :lol:

Need Sherlock and Watson on the case dawgs.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Take it with a grain of salt but I think Farripas is Bobo's alt account. [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

Bobo32

Instead of wasting time on that case, or just posting laughing smileys, you could comment on the very intellectual post I wrote two months ago that was left uncommented...

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I'm starting to think i'm the only one who likes Ter Stegen. I think we have the best GK in the world, but apparentely i'm stupid :rolleyes:

i agree with you. I wouldn't sell Busquets. He's stil a good player and is controlling the midfield well. Still a master of recovering balls.

I agree with you. I like Puig and frankly, the attitude that people have that if you like someone you're a fanboy, if you don't you're a hater is just stupid.

Interesting interaction, also remember Bobo saying how the Portuguese players he rated are from always from Benfica

I hate Koeman. Hated him at Benfica in 2006, where despite a very good run in the Champions League (and we could have eliminated Barca), he was awful in the championship.

And he stopped this a few games back, but that thing he did at the beggining of the season, where he subbed the right back (Dest) for a central defender (Mingueza) to try and defend the result, it still baffles me. He did the same at Benfica.

The guy was hired to get rid of most of the players (Suarez included) and it nearly cost us Messi (and probably still will).

Hate the guy as a manager and he's yet to prove me wrong. The league was there for the taking and he's letting it get away.

I agree

There was some talk about Koemans merits when he arrived, talking about him like a Championship level manager, based on his former results.
I didn't care so much about that talk, but thought the job at Barcelona would be a lot different, and that he also would have a well thought-out plan for how to approach his dream job.
So many times his decisions has looked as if you took a random Championship tier manager and put him at Barcelona, though.

Bobo32

lol previously you thought I was George Costanza, because he also rated Puig.

This forum looks to be a bit of an echo chamber, not able to handle differing opinions very well (and the consensus here is a bit strange)
I believe most people would think ter Stegen is a good keeper, and most Barcelona fans would appreciate both Puig and Busquets, and be skeptical about Koeman.

I have not yet been able to separate all users with Messi-names. My english is not the best, I can't believe I write similarly to anyone here.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

lol previously you thought I was George Costanza, because he also rated Puig.

This forum looks to be a bit of an echo chamber, not able to handle differing opinions very well (and the consensus here is a bit strange)
I believe most people would think Ter Stegen is a good keeper, and most Barcelona fans would appreciate both Puig and Busquets, and be skeptical about Koeman.

I have not yet been able to separate all users with Messi-names. My english is not the best, I can't believe I right similarly to anyone here.

Here's some more similarities:

Use of ( ) to indicate asides, thought Farripas does it more than you.

Use of ...

Random structuring of paragraphs/thoughts. One line paragraph, sometimes a long block, sometimes two words.

And the general tone is quite similar.

Not 100% but 99% it's you dawg.

Farripas

So... I'm a bot or a duplicate account? Damn, i thought i was a real boy :lol:

You guys know it's possible for two people to have similar opinions, right? If i get this straight, in this forum, if you like Ter Stegen and/or Puig, you're an idiot. If you like something, you're a fanboy and not a person with a valid opinion.

Koeman, Puig, Busquets. I get it. But the Ter Stegen thing is one that baffles me. In real life i don't know a single person, even from other clubs, who don't like Ter Stegen. In here, he's treated like he's Rober Enke (another Benfica player who came to Barca and did terribly).

Bobo32

I am glad to see a new member who seems to have some sound opinions
I hope he doesn't get treated badly by you because of this strange speculation...

Tbh it baffles me that people would speculate in using multiple accounts on this football forum.

Home of Barca Fans